This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    Hahaha I'm guessing you're more of a republican Justin?
    More of? It's like talking to a wall.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Hahaha I'm guessing you're more of a republican Justin?
      Yep.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      More of? It's like talking to a wall.
      Where do you get that from? I have stayed out of the political discussions most of the time. The few posts I made on FB were me making comments about how Obama (pay attention there, OBAMA not the democrats) continuously claims that he killed OBL.

I would vote for certain democrats without even thinking about it, I just tend to site with republican policies more often because they impact my livelihood.
      Last edited by jdel; 11-16-2012, 11:09 AM.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

• I am a comy!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• we like russia korea china all of that comy shit!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Enkei's are gone, just went and collected my future wheel funds.

After driving lowered cars for so long, driving my father-in-law's lifted Ram is... an odd feeling.

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
            What's an exhaust?
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I would think democrat policies would help you and your child more than te republican policies besides cutting military spending

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Jaze, did you get a change to take inventory at the shop?
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Still in the process, still like 2 feet of sand in here

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I would think democrat policies would help you and your child more than te republican policies.
                    Most liberal democrats constantly want to cut the defense budget. My work is within that defense budget. When I was in the military, they cut the 3% raise I would get every year to 1% and then reduced promotions. Now that I'm out, contractors aren't being awarded as many contracts and hiring has slowed down. I still have a ton of connections that I'm working to try and get a job, but Obama's reelection has stopped me from getting at least 1 job at this point.

The healthcare policies do not benefit me one bit, and the way some of the social programs are run have stopped me from being able to receive any benefits like WIC.

If Billary Clinton was running for office against certain potential republican candidates I would vote for her in a heartbeat. She has done a fantastic job in her current role and in my opinion has done her best to stay out of the politics and do her job. That's the kind of "politician" our country needs right now. Someone that wants to push forward with the task that they are charged with instead of trying to please their respective party.
                    fuck everybody.
                    You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                      Most liberal democrats constantly want to cut the defense budget. My work is within that defense budget. When I was in the military, they cut the 3% raise I would get every year to 1% and then reduced promotions. Now that I'm out, contractors aren't being awarded as many contracts and hiring has slowed down. I still have a ton of connections that I'm working to try and get a job, but Obama's reelection has stopped me from getting at least 1 job at this point.

The healthcare policies do not benefit me one bit, and the way some of the social programs are run have stopped me from being able to receive any benefits like WIC.

If Billary Clinton was running for office against certain potential republican candidates I would vote for her in a heartbeat. She has done a fantastic job in her current role and in my opinion has done her best to stay out of the politics and do her job. That's the kind of "politician" our country needs right now. Someone that wants to push forward with the task that they are charged with instead of trying to please their respective party.
                      Romney was going to cut the military too...and the gop is anti-federal government so contracts would still go bye bye
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                        To play Devil's Advocate, what's wrong with cutting the defense budget? Once Afghanistan winds down, we aren't active in any more wars, and continued spending on the military-industrial complex only serves to entrench us further in debt, despite not needing four hundred bases all over the world and more naval warships. We've already proven in the 1940's that if we need to go to war, the country can be called upon to rise up and get ready (in terms of transferring normal manufacturing to wartime manufacturing, food rationing and the like). We don't need to be sitting around like an old man with a shotgun on his porch. Especially when that old man is being paid almost a trillion dollars.

I won't stretch it so far as to say that you're in the wrong industry if you want job security, but while the military is a great thing and we have the best in the world, perhaps we don't need ALL of what we currently have.

Is it really for the benefit of all Americans, or would reappropriating that defense money towards US infrastructure and private industry prove to be for the greater good?

I understand that this doesn't bode well for YOUR personal position, but sometimes we have to put the entire nation before just our own well-being.

You'll be thanking the healthcare policies if you and your family ever lose insurance and have a pre-existing condition. Also, bear in mind that just because policies don't benefit YOU, they benefit millions of others.

Hillary Clinton is a baller. More foreign policy experience than most people, and that's really the main thing we should be judging presidents on, as Congress does pretty much everything we always assume the President does (voting on taxes, creating laws, etc.).

If she runs in 2016, Republicans can't win unless they also put up a female candidate. Not gonna lie, people like making history, and the first woman President would definitely pull people to the Democratic side of voting, much like it did with Obama fever in 2008.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                        www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• blehhhhh
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Still in the process, still like 2 feet of sand in here
                            Gotcha. Any word on your house? I just got in contact with some friends in NJ, they're slowly digging themselves out.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                              To play Devil's Advocate, what's wrong with cutting the defense budget? Once Afghanistan winds down, we aren't active in any more wars, and continued spending on the military-industrial complex only serves to entrench us further in debt, despite not needing four hundred bases all over the world and more naval warships. We've already proven in the 1940's that if we need to go to war, the country can be called upon to rise up and get ready (in terms of transferring normal manufacturing to wartime manufacturing, food rationing and the like). We don't need to be sitting around like an old man with a shotgun on his porch. Especially when that old man is being paid almost a trillion dollars

Is it really for the benefit of all Americans, or would reappropriating that defense money towards US infrastructure and private industry prove to be for the greater good?

I understand that this doesn't bode well for YOUR personal position, but sometimes we have to put the entire nation before just our own well-being.

You'll be thanking the healthcare policies if you and your family ever lose insurance and have a pre-existing condition. Also, bear in mind that just because policies don't benefit YOU, they benefit millions of others.

Hillary Clinton is a baller. More foreign policy experience than most people, and that's really the main thing we should be judging presidents on, as Congress does pretty much everything we always assume the President does (voting on taxes, creating laws, etc.).

If she runs in 2016, Republicans can't win unless they also put up a female candidate. Not gonna lie, people like making history, and the first woman President would definitely pull people to the Democratic side of voting, much like it did with Obama fever in 2008.
                              Because the government with the largest defense budget rules the world, you pot smoking hippie.
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                                To play Devil's Advocate, what's wrong with cutting the defense budget? Once Afghanistan winds down, we aren't active in any more wars, and continued spending on the military-industrial complex only serves to entrench us further in debt, despite not needing four hundred bases all over the world and more naval warships. We've already proven in the 1940's that if we need to go to war, the country can be called upon to rise up and get ready (in terms of transferring normal manufacturing to wartime manufacturing, food rationing and the like). We don't need to be sitting around like an old man with a shotgun on his porch. Especially when that old man is being paid almost a trillion dollars.

I won't stretch it so far as to say that you're in the wrong industry if you want job security, but while the military is a great thing and we have the best in the world, perhaps we don't need ALL of what we currently have.

Cutting in the right places is okay. To try to cut from the Cyber portion of the defense budget and then turn around and talk about how important it is is just wrong. That's exactly what happened.

Duder, even the GOP know that if you want any real work done you need contractors. There's a cycle in the community that goes by every so often where the gov't (no matter who's in office) where they try and cut contracts and make more positions government based. Production slows down and certain things happen that cause them to change the stance on contractors and sure enough, the next year they start offering up contracts again.

I believe if Herman Cain would have been able to weather the skeletons he had in his closet, the Presidential race this year would have been much closer. In my opinion, he had a very similar mindset to that of Clinton. It was a no BS, get the job done attitude that we really needed.

All that being said, enough about politics until 2016 haha. I don't feel that talking to me about this stuff is "like talking to a wall", I just have my personal needs that I support.

What's everyone up to on this glorious rage Friday.
                                fuck everybody.
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X