X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
    Baked.

The opening credits were fucking SICK.

On a somewhat related note, I read that the last Friday movie might've been a XXR.

Comment

• Sup

Comment

• yo
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Sup. Still driving the vert?

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
            Sup. Still driving the vert?
            Erryday

Comment

• It's still tits every time I look at photos of it. Any projects of late?

Comment

• Thanks man, nothing much to report as of now

Comment

• Sometimes (most of the time) I wish I was in California driving in a drop top something...

Comment

I saw Skyfall tonight, I didn't care to see it either way but I enjoyed it very much!
                    Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    Were you high?
                    Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
                    Baked.

The opening credits were fucking SICK.
                    i thought it was just alright nothing special they just arnt as good as the old bonds like golden eye and tomorrow never dies era those were the best.the skyfall and the other newer one were jsut whatever i wasnt to thrilled.but maybe if i was high i would think its good haha

flickr
                    TUMBLR
                    instagram @btober

Comment

• Originally posted by btober View Post
                      i thought it was just alright nothing special they just arnt as good as the old bonds like golden eye and tomorrow never dies era those were the best.the skyfall and the other newer one were jsut whatever i wasnt to thrilled.but maybe if i was high i would think its good haha
                      I'm not a fan of Bond movies in general, this kept me entertained though so it was all good. Even for being two and a half hours long!

Comment

Sometimes (most of the time) I wish I was in California driving in a drop top something...
                        Every day I think about moving to Southern California and driving on the PCH all the time. It's already happening I just want to stop/postpone school and do it now.

Comment

I'm not a fan of Bond movies in general, this kept me entertained though so it was all good. Even for being two and a half hours long!
                          how are you not a fan of bond movies?!.and how about the video game! that shit was awesome sometimes i wanna get it and just get real high and play it with friends

and bc we are on stanceworks how could you not like his bmws!?

boss!

flickr
                          TUMBLR
                          instagram @btober

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                            Thanks man, nothing much to report as of now
                            Such a great car, you and dave figure out how you're going to get that HT?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              Such a great car, you and dave figure out how you're going to get that HT?
                              Shit man, not yet. Cheapest shipping quote I've got so far is $500 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                                Shit man, not yet. Cheapest shipping quote I've got so far is $500 lol
                                Yeah thats about what dave said, last I talked to him :/

Comment

Working...
                                X