X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Khalil. I should have paid memoryfab to build them. This takes too long.
    Originally posted by Kielan
    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
      Ded in here.
      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        lol

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
          Exactly what I used to do. It's so easy on the rear of E46s, not worth it to hassle with it still in there lol.
          Yeah, way fucking easier, if you do really have to keep the strut on, put the adjuster up top, and don't be a pussy when you're cranking to get them down, it won't be easy. I recommend a lot of antiseize.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

What's up Pavel. Long time no talk. The e39 is looking good man. Decided not to sell?
            Yeah, its been a minute. Thank you! Thinking about it now. Kind of need money right now to start my own business. If I cant find anyone to borrow money from then I'll have to sell my car. Got a problem with it right now that I cant figure out and its driving me crazy. lol

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Thanks Khalil. I should have paid memoryfab to build them. This takes too long.
              Dude I almost shot myself in the face when I tried replacing my barrel hahaha...the face wouldn't sit in the barrel because it mustve been not exactly the same size. Spent like 2 hours trying to work it till it sat in there

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Yeah, way fucking easier, if you do really have to keep the strut on, put the adjuster up top, and don't be a pussy when you're cranking to get them down, it won't be easy. I recommend a lot of antiseize.
              This.
              I should put some on my broadways, was in a rush so never got to it. Fuck ugh.
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                Yeah, its been a minute. Thank you! Thinking about it now. Kind of need money right now to start my own business. If I cant find anyone to borrow money from then I'll have to sell my car. Got a problem with it right now that I cant figure out and its driving me crazy. lol
                Mechanical issue? I hear u. Working for yourself is the only way to go.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Dude I almost shot myself in the face when I tried replacing my barrel hahaha...the face wouldn't sit in the barrel because it mustve been not exactly the same size. Spent like 2 hours trying to work it till it sat in there

This.
                  I should put some on my broadways, was in a rush so never got to it. Fuck ugh.
                  Yea I have to sand down the old silicone of the faces. Almost there.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Yea I have to sand down the old silicone of the faces. Almost there.
                    Wire wheel that shit! I'm sure you already knew that and it's what you're using

When are they gonna be done?
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

Wire wheel that shit! I'm sure you already knew that and it's what you're using

When are they gonna be done?
                      Not sure. I'm doing them in my spare time but I can't fit them until the fenders are rolled. I'm moving in a few weeks so the car will have to take a backseat until I'm stable again.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Mechanical issue? I hear u. Working for yourself is the only way to go.
                        I get this weird vibration. But if I turn dampening up it goes away.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Not sure. I'm doing them in my spare time but I can't fit them until the fenders are rolled. I'm moving in a few weeks so the car will have to take a backseat until I'm stable again.
                          Fuuuuuuuuck

Hand it over for 2 days, I'll cut those fenders and have those wheels together for you man, I'm free over here haha.

Can't wait to see it though it's gonna be so awesome.
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

Fuuuuuuuuck

Hand it over for 2 days, I'll cut those fenders and have those wheels together for you man, I'm free over here haha.

Can't wait to see it though it's gonna be so awesome.
                            He said roll, not cut.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Do I trust Khalil's handy work?. Yea I can't wait either but life is getting in the way. I'll shoot you some pics over when its all said and done

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                He said roll, not cut.
                                Lol, this answers my question

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X