X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahhghhghghhafkjhgjfdhghdflhgkjhdrajgdr why cant this work day fucking end yet!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
      Actually you're wrong. Chicago has the most murders of any city in the world this year, it's a fucking warzone on the Southside, and I will never go anywhere near there.
      I was just basing that off where they rank in order of America's most dangerous cities.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        zero percent. i just know trick flow cam, gt40 heads and shorty headers lol
        Cool, just wondering how much info you'll need in that department. I also have a short suggestion list for the swap on a few sites, but I don't think that'll be much help for an e36.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Baltimore is def one of the most hood places i've ever been but in chicago, even the teenagers are fucking killing each other. Just youtube the video for Chief Keef "I don't like" for a reference

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• As of today, the city is around 470 homicides.

Last month I was just chillin' in the parking lot of Dominick's (off Roosevelt) when suddenly 5 undercover squad cars surrounded a car full of kids. Turns out they had cocaine and guns stashed in their car, that shit was fucking scary.
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

• camden philly area thug as shit too real crazy

flickr
              TUMBLR
              instagram @btober

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                I was just basing that off where they rank in order of America's most dangerous cities.
                The hipsters ruin the "dangerous" value for us. The north side is all hipsters. Stark contrast to the far south and west sides. Although Pilsen is getting whitewashed by the day, so the near south is getting gentrified slowly.

Which is a huge shame, since Pilsen has the best authentic Mexican food in the city.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Cool, just wondering how much info you'll need in that department. I also have a short suggestion list for the swap on a few sites, but I don't think that'll be much help for an e36.
                  Acoording to my limited research, i just need the kit from e36v8 and shorty headers. The driver side faces forward and i have to join it somehow

I remember you saying that you had a cable clutch tranny though, were any t5's hydro?

Comment

• Oakland crime statistics including violent and property crime rates, with murder, rape, assault, arson, larceny, burglary and car theft data reports. Oakland, California crime report (CA).

punch your city in lol
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

As of today, the city is around 470 homicides.

Last month I was just chillin' in the parking lot of Dominick's (off Roosevelt) when suddenly 5 undercover squad cars surrounded a car full of kids. Turns out they had cocaine and guns stashed in their car, that shit was fucking scary.
                      The Dominick's at State and Roosevelt? I have friends that live right there.

I usually stay north of 18th Street or so, but there's so much good authentic ethnic food all the way down in the 20's, 30's and 40's.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Seeing Manhattan as you come over from the Jersey Turnpike is one of the most insanely beautiful things ever (one because it's not Jersey, and anyone who has been to Jersey knows what I'm talking about), see the new WTC stand above Downtown, is fucking awesome. Same can be said about the view as you come across the White Stone Bridge. And when you're in BK looking over to the island. Fuck, everything else doesn't even matter.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

As of today, the city is around 470 homicides.

We went on a field trip to baltimore and got a gun pulled on us. That was fun. My gf at the time wouldn't talk to me for like, a week after we drove though Baltimore, but that was a different issue.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            Acoording to my limited research, i just need the kit from e36v8 and shorty headers. The driver side faces forward and i have to join it somehow

I remember you saying that you had a cable clutch tranny though, were any t5's hydro?
                            Nope, none of them. you can either buy the full Wilwood kit with pedal, MC and slave cylinder, as well as extra line. Or(at least on e30's), you can just order the MC and mod the clutch pedal to give enough throw for the Wilwood MC.

Engine wise, make sure if you can to either get an HO motor, or one from an Explorer. If you don't get an explorer motor, I would HIGHLY recommend using explorer accessories, as they're about 2" shorter than any mustang ones. My waterpump pulley sits about 1cm or less from my rad with the mustang stuff.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

Nope, none of them. you can either buy the full Wilwood kit with pedal, MC and slave cylinder, as well as extra line. Or(at least on e30's), you can just order the MC and mod the clutch pedal to give enough throw for the Wilwood MC.

Engine wise, make sure if you can to either get an HO motor, or one from an Explorer. If you don't get an explorer motor, I would HIGHLY recommend using explorer accessories, as they're about 2" shorter than any mustang ones. My waterpump pulley sits about 1cm or less from my rad with the mustang stuff.
                              I can't just throw a slave off of another car to disengage the clutch? is there not a lever that needs to be depressed?

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                                The Dominick's at State and Roosevelt? I have friends that live right there.

I usually stay north of 18th Street or so, but there's so much good authentic ethnic food all the way down in the 20's, 30's and 40's.
                                Yeah, I go there a lot. Usually we head over to the cement plant for some late night drifting.
                                Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Seeing Manhattan as you come over from the Jersey Turnpike is one of the most insanely beautiful things ever (one because it's not Jersey, and anyone who has been to Jersey knows what I'm talking about), see the new WTC stand above Downtown, is fucking awesome. Same can be said about the view as you come across the White Stone Bridge. And when you're in BK looking over to the island. Fuck, everything else doesn't even matter.
                                When you come to Chicago next summer, hit me and/or Andrew up. We'll show you some sick ass views.
                                BMW E38
                                That White Evo
                                -SOLD
                                instagram @kbuss
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X