X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meow

Originally posted by Kielan
    Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
      You guys see that dope nsx in the build section?
      Nope. I have however seen a really gay and retarded lowered silver e46 on futuras in the showroom. The guy totally "ruined" the car. He should go die. Cause you know... e46 M's are themostamazingracekorevar.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
        Nope. I have however seen a really gay and retarded lowered silver e46 on futuras in the showroom. The guy totally "ruined" the car. He should go die. Cause you know... e46 M's are themostamazingracekorevar.
        Hahahaha some of the comments on other forums are funny.
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I want an e36 sedan as a side car or atleast another coupe. I totally fucked this car with my ignorance of not knowing what the fuck my first 2 years of owning it.

Guess I just wanna start over.

Comment

• Iknowthatfeelbro.

I miss my black sedan. That thing woulda been good daily had I done it right lol.
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Sucks. Everything is happening at the same time and I just can't keep up with it.

Khalil buy me a nice clean e36 with low mileage.

Comment

You guys see that dope nsx in the build section?

meh, its just lowered on decent wheels
                not dope
                just ok

Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                I want an e36 sedan as a side car or atleast another coupe. I totally fucked this car with my ignorance of not knowing what the fuck my first 2 years of owning it.

Guess I just wanna start over.
                And thats why I want another integra
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I love the prefacelift NSX (pop up headlights) haha idk think that think looks amazing, it is wheels and drop haahaha but done well.
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• If I didn't have school. I would have sold this thing already and be on the look out for a new one.

Comment

I love the prefacelift NSX (pop up headlights) haha idk think that think looks amazing, it is wheels and drop haahaha but done well.
                      eh?
                      He has like 1 inch of gap on the rear
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Havent caught up on RT yet but I have to say thank go I have food at my desk..

And shit my phone just went off acrosse the room.

Comment

• It was an email

and I broke my toe tonight hahah

Comment

• Every now and then, there's always one car that truly stands out from all the rest and truly leaves me in awe! The Rotiform FR-S is one of those cars. Man, it is incredible. I thought the Evasive Motorsports FR-S had me, but now I'm not so sure. Less really is more. Go check the writeup on the front page, it's great!

Originally posted by TRaNz
                            yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                            They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                              Every now and then, there's always one car that truly stands out from all the rest and truly leaves me in awe! The Rotiform FR-S is one of those cars. Man, it is incredible. I thought the Evasive Motorsports FR-S had me, but now I'm not so sure. Less really is more. Go check the writeup on the front page, it's great!
                              Holy fuck, those seats. Forget everything, I want that pattern.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                                Holy fuck, those seats. Forget everything, I want that pattern.
                                I don't even know you that well yet I feel those seats would definitely match your style. :P
                                That matte blue wrap is incredible as well. Completely sets the car off.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                                They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

Working...
                                X