X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Feelsgoodman.jpg

I used to wear a shirt and tie every day at my last job, kind of miss doing that here. Except the ironing.
    ironing does suck lol.
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I've made sure that every shirt I buy in the past two years has been iron-free. And if a shirt is wrinkled, I make sure it's uniformly wrinkled so it looks like a style for the shirt.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I've made sure that every shirt I buy in the past two years has been iron-free. And if a shirt is wrinkled, I make sure it's uniformly wrinkled so it looks like a style for the shirt.
        hahaha. a couple of my button downs are iron free. best thing ever. need to get more lazy shirts like that

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          He'll just post to let us know his dad bought him a jet boat since he cant drive his e46 in this weather
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Jesus Christ, if I see one more re-posted picture on Facebook about the fucking storm I'm going to snap.

Gangnam style is not a fucking rain dance.

The Godzilla photos were funny for about 5 seconds.

We get it- you lived through the night.

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake, and you will die cold and alone.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Jesus Christ, if I see one more re-posted picture on Facebook about the fucking storm I'm going to snap.

Gangnam style is not a fucking rain dance.

The Godzilla photos were funny for about 5 seconds.

We get it- you lived through the night.

I watched fight club last night lol

Comment

Comment

I watched fight club last night lol
                  I played Dishonored until 12am. I saved every 5 minutes in case of a power outage lol.
                  Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  Call me a realist.

Comment

• someone's buble will defo burst when u tell them that

Comment

I played Dishonored until 12am. I saved every 5 minutes in case of a power outage lol.

Call me a realist.
                      I think my day is going to involve playing F1 2012. not sure if Im gonna go to work yet

Comment

• F1 2012 is awesome. I was playing it a week ago with a friend, I was impressed.

Fuck, I am tanking this morning, so fucking tired. I should have taken a multivitamin this morning or some shit, because I'm falling asleep at my desk.

Coffee time.

Comment

F1 2012 is awesome. I was playing it a week ago with a friend, I was impressed.

Fuck, I am tanking this morning, so fucking tired. I should have taken a multivitamin this morning or some shit, because I'm falling asleep at my desk.

Coffee time.
                          I like it. its a pretty good game, and I dont play video games lol

always drink coffee!

Comment

• F1 not my cuppa tea

yeah i'm so fucking tired too

woke up this morning, smoked some sticky green to ge me going

Comment

I like it. its a pretty good game, and I dont play video games lol

always drink coffee!
                              I play Gran Turismo on occasion, but I prefer stabbing/killing games like Assassin's Creed, Fallout and Dishonored more.

I miss playing video games. Now it's like a rare guilty pleasure I have when my fiance is working and my car isn't broken.

Slamming a shitty work coffee that's half creamer and sugar now.

Comment

• u gonna get the new AC

i'm actually getting a bit bored by GT

can't wait for GTA, tho i fear that won't be for this year

Comment

Working...
                                X