X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright guys, i'm out. Gonna throw my cars up on the lifts at work and evacuate. See you guys on the flip side!

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      welp, finally convinced this dick to evacuate.

Power is already out, hopefully my house is ok after this
      Good Luck Jaze.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Damn Jaze, good luck.

Good morning RT. Realized this morning that I totally forgot about the CPR class I had to take yesterday at 9 AM. Really hoping I can reschedule without having to pay again.
        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
          Damn Jaze, good luck.

Good morning RT. Realized this morning that I totally forgot about the CPR class I had to take yesterday at 9 AM. Really hoping I can reschedule without having to pay again.
          Sup.
          Renewing?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Alright guys, i'm out. Gonna throw my cars up on the lifts at work and evacuate. See you guys on the flip side!
            Good move. Later dude.

In other news. I think I might end up replacing my car with another E46 -__-
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
              Sup.
              Renewing?
              Yeah, have to do it every year for work and I've been slacking on it.

KP, why no E39 or 1 series?
              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Morning everybody!

Hangovers from the weekend weren't as bad as I initially thought.

And 27 doesn't feel a whole lot different than 26. Thus far. Who the hell knows what'll happen in the next 364 days.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                  Yeah, have to do it every year for work and I've been slacking on it.

KP, why no E39 or 1 series?
                  1er because everyone thinks it'd be a bad idea to have a car payment right now. So I guess I won't be doing that.

No 540i because I want a car that will be reliable, and apparently the M62 is far from that.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    1er because everyone thinks it'd be a bad idea to have a car payment right now. So I guess I won't be doing that.

No 540i because I want a car that will be reliable, and apparently the M62 is far from that.
                    I6 E39 is very dependable car.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• 528i would be a solid choice, and still decently quick. Plus e39s look awesome lowered.
                      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

welp, finally convinced this dick to evacuate.

Power is already out, hopefully my house is ok after this
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        Alright guys, i'm out. Gonna throw my cars up on the lifts at work and evacuate. See you guys on the flip side!
                        Best of luck dude, good idea keeping your cars up on the lifts.

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                        I want to make it as comfy as possible. I like the ride quality already, but just dont have good tires right now to make it completely what I am looking for. Plus I figured that 245 in the front will feel little better than 225 on 10.5.
                        You'll be shocked at the difference. Going from a 205.40 on an 8 with my Works to a 225/45 on an 8 is a stupid difference.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• KK u going rotary?
                          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Stay safe dude.

Who else is being affected by the storm? Kielan?

Comment

• Good luck to all the East coasters,

Too many ignorant people, sure a lot of times these storms turn out to be a bust and with the news fear mongering does not help either, but I understand how hard is predict what a storm of the scale will do an how it will be affect by other weather systems.

Giving that my work background is a civil engineering, and I do a lot of work with drainage systems. There will be major issues with getting the water out of the city in the event of flooding given your low elevations ridiculously outdated storm systems and the fact that most of lower Manhattan is built on trash..

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/nor.../weather-radar

There is a link for the live weather radar, if anyone wants to keep an eye on it.
                              Last edited by Z.Cockburn; 10-29-2012, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• They're saying that even Lake Michigan is going to be affected by this storm today.

We should be looking at 15-20 foot waves on the Chicago shoreline, along with gusts over 50 mph.

It's gonna be interesting, but I can't even imagine what the east coast guys are gonna experience soon.

I'm sure RT will end up being some sort of liveblog for it.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
                                X