This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
    I popped a wheelie the other day in first under 10k rpms. Scared the shit out of me because I didn't realize I was on the throttle as much as I was.

Either way, buy used, and get an actual license.
    Hahahaha dude I'd fuck up with the brakes and end up falling hard.
    But yeah definitely gonna practice and get an actual license, not just a permit.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Morning Andrew. I saw that offer you guys posted on facebook yesterday, but I had it sent to the wrong email. facelamp.jpg

Hope it goes well with the lady.

No reason to put a cage in a mostly-stock sedan that will never see track duty. I want to keep the car as original and nice as I can. There was another E36 M3 sedan posted today on a local forum- they're asking $9k for an automatic car with 142k on it.

This is a Rochester based automotive and car related discussion forum. Honda, Acura, Dodge, Chevy, GM, Toyota, Nissan, and other car enthusiasts are welcome!

Makes me realize how much I stole my car for.
    DUDE I wish I saw that offer like a week or 2 ago -_-

But yeah cages look cool hahahaha :p
    Yeah dude you got that shit for a steal, I'm jealous.
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• You did get a pretty sweet deal.

Morning.

Comment

• If I had the option. I would keep my AST's, sell the car, and buy another clean mint e36 and start from scratch. Since I actually know what I'm doing now, and won't do hipster things like a flannel roof and such.

Comment

• I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Dude seriously, RT produces fine young gentlemen with exquisite taste.
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Sup homos.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                If I had the option. I would keep my AST's, sell the car, and buy another clean mint e36 and start from scratch. Since I actually know what I'm doing now, and won't do hipster things like a flannel roof and such.
                How bad is your current car, really?
                Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                Dude seriously, RT produces fine young gentlemen with exquisite taste.
                I like how you say this, and then:
                Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Sup homos.

Morning Kelly.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Hahahahaha.

Sup Kelly. I might be up next week dude. Tryna get some tires for my stockies and I'll be good.
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                    Hahahahaha.

Sup Kelly. I might be up next week dude. Tryna get some tires for my stockies and I'll be good.
                    Bring the futuras and we can shoot it properly.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• It snowed so much up here last night. Left my house this morning and sat in traffic for an hour and a half before I decided that it wasn't worth it. Turned around and came home.

Comment

• Time to go try some Mighty Taco.
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• You eat shitty food.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Any of you guys know where I could get a tainless steel shield exhaust finisher for an 05 STI? All I can find is carbon fiber.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              You eat shitty food.
                              I changed my mind halfway there- got some soups from Nathans. Chili Con Carne and cheesy macaroni soup, with a small loaf of jalapeno bread.

Suck it.

Comment

• That's still shitty lol.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X