• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
    Did you accept my f/r on Xbx kk?

Also, the Honda is going away next year for this:

Triumph?

I think if I ever had a streetbike that's what it'd be.

Right now though something about bobbers really interests me. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Yeah man. When I was playing alot I had the app for my phone that I could message people with. Worked when my coworkers and I were trying to coordinate drunk BF3.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        Triumph?

I think if I ever had a streetbike that's what it'd be.

Right now though something about bobbers really interests me. lol
        Yeah. Triumph Daytona 675R, or the Triumph 675R for short. It's one of, if not the most, narrow bikes on the market. Works really well for my short ass. I'm on the balls of my feet with the Honda, but on the Triumph I was close to flat footed. Such an awesome, well put together bike though.
        fuck everybody.
        You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
          Yeah man. When I was playing alot I had the app for my phone that I could message people with. Worked when my coworkers and I were trying to coordinate drunk BF3.
          Hahah that's sick, I've always made a list if people gave me their names and added them when I got on.

Andy I was a bobber or cafe to kinda start with, cause they aren't fast and look sweet. I can't ride bikes at all hahaha.
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• A guy in a white E36 M3 coupe pulled up next to me in traffic this morning and give me the thumbs up. His car was mint... euro wing, projector headlights, and I thought I saw a rollbar behind the front seats. megusta.jpg

Morning all.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
              Hahah that's sick, I've always made a list if people gave me their names and added them when I got on.

Andy I was a bobber or cafe to kinda start with, cause they aren't fast and look sweet. I can't ride bikes at all hahaha.
              I'd kill myself on anything faster. I'm serious. I love going fast on anything. Skis, snowmobiles, go carts, 4 wheelers, cars, you name it.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• You learn to control it though. Can't be full throttle all the time, and if I get on it it has to be in certain gears otherwise the front wants to come up.
                fuck everybody.
                You're stupid.

Comment

• BAHAHAHAHAHA

Kielan and Lukey please watch this. Faggot doesn't even know how to leave a driveway.
                  [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1atLQqSbh4c&feature=related"]The Lowest Integra In The World....Hands down. - YouTube[/ame]
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• One of these days, I'm going to screw up typing the business name as "Fluid MoorUnion", and somebody's going to get really offended. This is probably my number one concern every day.

Oh, and good morning! Took a sick day yesterday, it was great.

Got a date with another girl tonight (had one Sunday also), followed by jack shit until I go to UIUC this weekend for Homecoming. Woo!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      A guy in a white E36 M3 coupe pulled up next to me in traffic this morning and give me the thumbs up. His car was mint... euro wing, projector headlights, and I thought I saw a rollbar behind the front seats. megusta.jpg

Morning all.
                      Dude throw a roll bar in your car, I like em in sedans haha.
                      Morning!

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      I'd kill myself on anything faster. I'm serious. I love going fast on anything. Skis, snowmobiles, go carts, 4 wheelers, cars, you name it.
                      Hahahahah same dude, I almost fell off a ruckus

Originally posted by jdel View Post
                      You learn to control it though. Can't be full throttle all the time, and if I get on it it has to be in certain gears otherwise the front wants to come up.
                      Oh aight gotcha, I'll learn slowly. Just need something I can drop and not care about haha.
                      I'll pick one up right before spring, too cold now.
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                        One of these days, I'm going to screw up typing the business name as "Fluid MoorUnion", and somebody's going to get really offended. This is probably my number one concern every day.

Got a date with another girl tonight (had one Sunday also), followed by jack shit until I go to UIUC this weekend for Homecoming. Woo!
                        Fap before the date!
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Kielan and Lukey please watch this. Faggot doesn't even know how to leave a driveway.
                          [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1atLQqSbh4c&feature=related"]The Lowest Integra In The World....Hands down. - YouTube[url]
                          Trendy, over used music- Check
                          Missing body panels on a Honda- Check
                          Tacky/hipster paint on wheels- Check
                          Idiotic, untrue claim- Check
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            Trendy, over used music- Check
                            Missing body panels on a Honda- Check
                            Tacky/hipster paint on wheels- Check
                            Idiotic, untrue claim- Check
                            I fucking laughed before I even clicked play hahaha.
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

Morning!

Hahahahah same dude, I almost fell off a ruckus

Oh aight gotcha, I'll learn slowly. Just need something I can drop and not care about haha.
                              I'll pick one up right before spring, too cold now.
                              I popped a wheelie the other day in first under 10k rpms. Scared the shit out of me because I didn't realize I was on the throttle as much as I was.

Either way, buy used, and get an actual license.
                              fuck everybody.
                              You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                                One of these days, I'm going to screw up typing the business name as "Fluid MoorUnion", and somebody's going to get really offended. This is probably my number one concern every day.

Morning Andrew. I saw that offer you guys posted on facebook yesterday, but I had it sent to the wrong email. facelamp.jpg

Hope it goes well with the lady.
                                Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                                Morning!
                                No reason to put a cage in a mostly-stock sedan that will never see track duty. I want to keep the car as original and nice as I can. There was another E36 M3 sedan posted today on a local forum- they're asking $9k for an automatic car with 142k on it.

This is a Rochester based automotive and car related discussion forum. Honda, Acura, Dodge, Chevy, GM, Toyota, Nissan, and other car enthusiasts are welcome!

Makes me realize how much I stole my car for.
                                Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 10-23-2012, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X