This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
    Uhh, I'd have to check. I think they are just regular drawer sliders with rollers on the inside, but that's just my guess.
    Ah that kinda sucks, gotta watch how much weight you put in the drawers. I got lucky on my last tool box purchase. I bought one that was ordered incorrectly for a dealership that was being built. Rousseau box worth like 1500 bucks for 500. Drawer slides are insane, I can stand in the top drawer with it fully extended. I think the weight limit is 300 lbs .

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
      Nope, no browser.
      Well curses. There goes that...

Also, sounds as though you share the opinions of my local forum

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
        Well curses. There goes that...

Also, sounds as though you share the opinions of my local forum

Wanna know what would really piss alot of people off?

Putting a 1.8t in an e36. Thats some shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by martinm13 View Post
          Ah that kinda sucks, gotta watch how much weight you put in the drawers. I got lucky on my last tool box purchase. I bought one that was ordered incorrectly for a dealership that was being built. Rousseau box worth like 1500 bucks for 500. Drawer slides are insane, I can stand in the top drawer with it fully extended. I think the weight limit is 300 lbs .
          That's insane! I'd kill myself if I stood on the top of it let alone the drawer.
          Oh well, there goes that idea.

Originally posted by TRaNz
          yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
          They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

Nope, no browser.
            Well there's no browser at the moment. In the coming months, probably in December, there will be a firmware update which will include IE as the browser.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
            They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

Fuck it, 250cc dirtbike engine

And I'm the "faggot kid with stretch tires" over there, good times.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                Well there's no browser at the moment. In the coming months, probably in December, there will be a firmware update which will include IE as the browser.
                I was reading up on that, I'll probably get an xbox anyway and hope for the best!

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

Fuck it, 250cc dirtbike engine

And I'm the "faggot kid with stretch tires" over there, good times.
                  Sounds like the kind of forum I'd go into just to piss everybody off.

Comment

I was reading up on that, I'll probably get an xbox anyway and hope for the best!
                    As far as game play and stuff, I like the Xbox. Plus there are way more people with an Xbox than PS3.

Comment

Sounds like the kind of forum I'd go into just to piss everybody off.

It's a Maryland forum that, humorously enough, started off as a place for Honda's and the like back in the '90s. Now, if you don't have a domestic, half of them will track you down and kick your ass.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

As far as game play and stuff, I like the Xbox. Plus there are way more people with an Xbox than PS3.
                        I've noticed that, also. I'm a much bigger fan. Plus, Forza 4 is just about the only thing I like to play, so we shall see on that.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

It's a Maryland forum that, humorously enough, started off as a place for Honda's and the like back in the '90s. Now, if you don't have a domestic, half of them will track you down and kick your ass.
                          Don't mess with the Honda kids. They might two step you to death or you might slip and fall on a bunch of rice.

Comment

I saw a Porsche speedster (rep) with a 1.8t in it at Great Canadian. It was pretty cool, but the guy who was there trying to sell the swap kit had no idea what he was talking about.

Comment

I've noticed that, also. I'm a much bigger fan. Plus, Forza 4 is just about the only thing I like to play, so we shall see on that.
                              You better send me your GT once you get Forza.

Comment

You'd find more games. Trust me.

Comment

Working...
                                X