X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I only scrolled about halfway through that picture at first. I was bracing for hentei

I'm not sure if I've posted this yet or not, but look what came with the paperwork on my M.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• welcome to the world of owning an e36. prepare for more shit to happen and keep you occupied!
      Originally posted by Kielan
      I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
        welcome to the world of owning an e36. prepare for more shit to happen and keep you occupied!
        Well, I already have "tear the transmission out to replace bushings" and "repaint the entire car" on the list, so needless to say, I'll be busy for a while.

I can't wait to go home and fix the window so I can drive it again.
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Howdy.

Comment

• Amazing how much difference putting those endlinks in made. My car feels a lot better now.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Howdy.
              Yarr
              Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Amazing how much difference putting those endlinks in made. My car feels a lot better now.
              An alignment makes a world of difference too.

Where the fuck is Dave?

Comment

• I have 1hr to kill at a racquet club. Glad its a lot cooler today.

Comment

• Can't wait to get it aligned. Maybe my tires will last too.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Has anyone heard of a $20 alignment? I'm wondering if its too good to be true and its per axle.

Comment

Has anyone heard of a $20 alignment? I'm wondering if its too good to be true and its per axle.
                      I'm getting mine done at BMW for $65, which is the cheapest I have ever had, I was shocked.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• If you are getting a four wheel alignment that isn't a great deal.

Comment

I have 1hr to kill at a racquet club. Glad its a lot cooler today.
                          Not bad.

Work is slow today... I've been looking at some of the tweets from the debate, I'm fucking dying.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Can't wait to get it aligned. Maybe my tires will last too.
                          NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
                          Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          Has anyone heard of a $20 alignment? I'm wondering if its too good to be true and its per axle.
                          It's okay, but not as good as the real deal. It's easier to just pay someone to do it right the first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            I'm getting mine done at BMW for $65, which is the cheapest I have ever had, I was shocked.

That's awesome. I think Les Schwab is $80.

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                            If you are getting a four wheel alignment that isn't a great deal.
                            Just checking if anyone heard such a thing. I drove by this place in YC and they had the $20 promotion in the window.

Comment

• Hot Russian bitch just stepped in the building. I wish I could screenshot with my eyes!

Comment

• I have only gone to dealerships for alignments. Vw charged like 120 or some shit. I don't trust the random niggas at other places though.

I was doing accounting work for a client that has a hotrod shop and he takes his customers cars to a place in Lincoln that's 65. I can look up the name later if you want.

Comment

Working...
                                X