X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nm Cptn Fgt

Comment

• Sup homos.

Ordering my try-at-home package from Warby Parker today. Motherfucker needs some new specs -- these frames on my face have been here for seven years or so.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• lol

but pics
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Bout to build a garage in my back yard....

Comment

• My better half wants to drive the M3 around tomorrow since she has the day off.

I'm not sure how I feel about that.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Don't trust her to drive it or what? My better half has driven around her e36 daily for the past two years, I wouldn't sweat it. Hell she drove the e28 around Maryland and for 3 hours in downpours on the way back as well.

Comment

• Sup RT.
                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                  Don't trust her to drive it or what? My better half has driven around her e36 daily for the past two years, I wouldn't sweat it. Hell she drove the e28 around Maryland and for 3 hours in downpours on the way back as well.

My wife drives my car to work all the time, I think it's adorable. It helps that her car is "stanced" and low as well. Although she hates the brakes in my car and "how hard everything is to use". Spoiled by her mk4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                    Don't trust her to drive it or what? My better half has driven around her e36 daily for the past two years, I wouldn't sweat it. Hell she drove the e28 around Maryland and for 3 hours in downpours on the way back as well.
                    Nah, I trust her. She's just not... confident in it yet. She hesitates going into fifth because my car has a mild case of the 5th gear lean, but that's all I guess.

I'm going to offer to take her out in it later tonight so she can get a little bit more comfortable I think. That'll make us both feel better about it.
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• lolfgts
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        lolfgts
                        Shut up and go work on your Datsun.

Comment

• When will they legalize this shit so people can make money and jobs off of it. Fucking stupid government.
                          BMW E38
                          That White Evo
                          -SOLD
                          instagram @kbuss
                          flickr

Comment

• herro peoples

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                              http://news.yahoo.com/chicago-police...075850659.html

When will they legalize this shit so people can make money and jobs off of it. Fucking stupid government.
                              there's a million reasons why.

number 1 probably being that they won't make money on it.

Comment

• That is a very touchy subject. I believe in legalization but I don't want to start a debate on why I believe that. I do feel as if the government can make money but they are definitely afraid of the image of America being tainted. Like francois said, there are a million reasons why, and that goes both ways.

Comment

Working...
                                X