X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to sleep for 1.5 hours. I'll be bach

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Nope. The rust really isn't as bad as it looks, I put the car up on a lift and walked underneath it. The subframe is solid, the rockers are solid (driver's side has a small hole starting- going to cut it out and patch it the right way), The guy who had it left me a stack of paperwork with it, there's receipts dating back to 2004 for it. Doesn't need anything but some fresh fluids and eventually new tires- the Sumi's on it now are louder than fuckall.
      Hit me up.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Khalil, as much as it pains me to admit this, and as much as I said I would never tell you. Your car looked fucking awesome.

Just a screen shot, I'll get you full res ones later.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Khalil, as much as it pains me to admit this, and as much as I said I would never tell you. Your car looked fucking awesome.

Amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            $4.3k well spent.

2 words. Broadway Static.
            Eventually. I just spent another $500 getting this pig on the road, so parts are gonna have to wait until I store it this winter.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Hit me up.
            You know I will.
            Khalil, as much as it pains me to admit this, and as much as I said I would never tell you. Your car looked fucking awesome.
            It's not so much difficult to admit his car looks good, so much as it is "Khalil, this is the first time I ever remember being nice to you."

Car looks fanfuckingtastic.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Eventually. I just spent another $500 getting this pig on the road, so parts are gonna have to wait until I store it this winter.

You know I will.

It's not so much difficult to admit his car looks good, so much as it is "Khalil, this is the first time I ever remember being nice to you."

We ripped on him so hard this weekend. I almost felt bad.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sounds like everybody had a fun weekend.

I tore off my bumper, replaced my air filter, got my valve lash adjusted and managed to reinstall the front bumper by myself, on the first try, without needing to realign it. Thank Christ for shitty econoboxes that fit together with nothing but 2 screws and 10 push pins (4 of which I broke, but I actually bought a stock of replacements this time around).

And now I have my low and mid-range power back! Car no longer lugs slightly uphill and can add numbers to the speedo below 3k rpm. Feels good to be driving a car I want to be driving again. Now I just need....about 10 other things...and she'll be in tip top shape.

Also, I agree with Kielan -- as much as I don't want it to be, I really like your car, Khalil.

Although I did strip the screw that holds my MAF on, so it's stuck in there and I can't remove it to clean it until I dremel out a slot in it. That's gonna be my 2-minute after-work job for the day.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

I really wish I was there. The fact that I missed IA this year too really rubs salt in the wound.
                  Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                  Sounds like everybody had a fun weekend.

I tore off my bumper, replaced my air filter, got my valve lash adjusted and managed to reinstall the front bumper by myself, on the first try, without needing to realign it. Thank Christ for shitty econoboxes that fit together with nothing but 2 screws and 10 push pins (4 of which I broke, but I actually bought a stock of replacements this time around).

And now I have my low and mid-range power back! Car no longer lugs slightly uphill and can add numbers to the speedo below 3k rpm. Feels good to be driving a car I want to be driving again. Now I just need....about 10 other things...and she'll be in tip top shape.

Also, I agree with Kielan -- as much as I don't want it to be, I really like your car, Khalil.

Although I did strip the screw that holds my MAF on, so it's stuck in there and I can't remove it to clean it until I dremel out a slot in it. That's gonna be my 2-minute after-work job for the day.
                  I noticed you were busy working on the Honda this weekend Andrew. Hondas come apart so quickly, you can do it just by looking at them.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Duuuuuuuuuude omfggggg
                    I fucking love you <3333333 haha

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                    Amazing
                    Thanks brosef!

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

You know I will.

Hahahaha thanks mofo!
                    Congrats on the E36, I'm really really jealous haha

Fucking assholes that was one of the most fun weekends ever hahaha I love you all so much

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                    Thanks fuckerrrrrrrr ... now to widen those wheels and do some performance mods , better get me some stacks for that cheap price too
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Also I'll wait to post that and make it my sig haha cause I know you're probably gonna put a thread up so I won't take any cred away <3
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                        Also I'll wait to post that and make it my sig haha cause I know you're probably gonna put a thread up so I won't take any cred away <3
                        I have no idea where these photos are going other than the BWS site. Once the mark is on it, do with it what you please.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I noticed you were busy working on the Honda this weekend Andrew. Hondas come apart so quickly, you can do it just by looking at them.
                          Yeah. Now that I did it once, I feel I could get that bumper off in about 15 minutes. Especially while all my new pop-clips are still fresh underneath the bumper. It took an eyeglass screwdriver, needlenose pliers and about 30 minutes of my and my friend's time to get them all out.

Jacking the car up was the hardest part. The jack that holds the car the highest was missing its pad, and any makeshift pad attempts resulted in the car sliding off the jack point and smacking my rubber undershield with a fully extended jack. Plus, the jackstands were kinda tall. It took a lot of back-and-forth to get 'er a couple inches off the ground -- I just needed enough room to shove my head under the bumper to get the pop-clips off.

And I made the mistake of buying fucking pop-clips from the dealership (I wanted them all to match; so sue me). Even after a 20% discount from the parts department, $35 got me ten clips in two different sizes. Yeesh.

On another note, I saw Looper last night and it wasn't bad. They took it in a different way than I expected from the trailers, but I liked it.
                          Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 10-01-2012, 09:28 AM.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

I have no idea where these photos are going other than the BWS site. Once the mark is on it, do with it what you please.
                            Yeah gotcha man!
                            I didn't wanna start posting shit everywhere
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

Yup.

My $4300 investment.
                              Nice! Congrats!

WOW kielan your good man! How much are your rates btw?
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                                Nice! Congrats!

WOW kielan your good man! How much are your rates btw?
                                For photos? Or his spring rates?
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X