X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also my roomate just brought me back some Gangnam style socks from Korea [/QUOTE]

I feel like they should be worn only when you are in a place (Walmart) when you can rip off your shoes and break out a random horse dance. And show everyone your socks.
    ///M3

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENBX_v1Po1Y&feature=related"]Rodrigo y Gabriela- "Hanuman" OFFICIAL - YouTube[/ame]

and goodnight
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Anyone here like Mumford and Sons?
        ///M3

Comment

• Lowered this dude's '08 Accord more. This mother fucker wouldn't shut the fuck up! I should've been done in 2hrs max including a 2nd go around of adjusting, but the dude couldn't decide how much he wanted to fucking lower it. "Oh I don't want it to rub... Oh am I gonna fuck something up when I go over speed bumps??... Oh I'm not gonna be able to drive fast now... Oh its gonna be a bitch with people in the back..."

ARGHHHHHHHHH god damn it.

Comment

• lol

and top of the morning to ya
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Sup P. If that dude asks me to mess with his car again, I'm gonna have to turn him down.

I thought having my dad bugging me about my car was annoying, but I thought wrong.

Comment

• lolol

next time you say
                we do this my way or the highway

are u a woman, with all that bitching lol

Comment

• The dude just kept interupting me and asking a shitload of questions. He was way too paranoid for some reason like if he was on crack. I don't know the guy too well so he might've been LOL.

The guy is at least getting used to having a lowered car. He is finally at a decent height but if it were my car it'd easily been tucking half the tire at least.

Comment

• Wtf?
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• sup J

Comment

• Yesterday at work, I went to go make a can of Beefaroni for lunch, since I left my lunch at home.
                        The fucking can opener is gone.

This morning, I go to make a bagel with cream cheese. Been looking forward to it all morning.
                        The fucking toaster is gone.

It's motherfucking rage friday.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Why are you not at h2o?
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            Why are you not at h2o?
                            I'll give you a clue: I have to work. We're absolutely slammed right now, and I can't afford the time off. No paid vacation time sucks.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• damn, that does suck

Comment

• Lame
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X