This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
    Sweet, I plan on upgrading from my 3g to the 5 in the winter.
    You still have a 3G? What kind of rich kid are you?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• angry FMU customer or the competition.....

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
      Originally posted by Kielan
      I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        She's a woman, when she hears it's coming from the wedding fund, good luck.
        Her exact reply:
        ok if everything looks good we should get it

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        And you have enough room at your house for all of them?
        I sold a blue Prelude earlier this year, and a red Accord. I usually store 3 cars during the winter here. So, yes.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I laughed at that. It's the same dude that did this across five or six forums last year/earlier this year, signing up just to write that one post, occasionally coming back for a second but generally moving around. We shrugged it off; first, it's BF.C, second, we've all got better stuff to worry about at the moment.

We got a couple spam comments yesterday on our Wordpress, saying the exact same shit. Of course, WordPress tracks IP addresses of comments (that I only see on the backend) and this gentleman is not smart enough to use a proxy. Same IP as earlier, same m.o., same troll as always.

It's kind of a funny story, really. When building up hype for Motor*Union last year, Chris decided to hop on a forum as a chick to ask about it and generate a conversation (which isn't my style, and which I accosted him for later). He used the name "Jessica," which is apparently what set this guy off.

He believes -- and I'm not even joking here -- that his ex-girlfriend paid us large sums of money to rig his car with explosives in an effort to kill him. He made a Blogspot about it last year, which he sent us the link to, and told us he was calling the FBI and shit. We made a few calls and they'd heard nothing of the sort. So we called the DuPage Sheriff's Office, and they came out to look at all this. Apparently, the girl's a schoolteacher around here so she's filed a restraining order and all sorts of shit.

He backed off for the summer months, but now he's back. Hooray!

And I'm pretty sure that dude is referring to the time we went to MFest and the E90 had to be trailered home. Yeah, that happened, three years ago, to our own car on a set of stacks that were still in development (it was the Medusa style CF stacks at the time). What a stroke.
          Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 09-26-2012, 04:48 PM. Reason: added italics for emphasis on the money portion of the comment

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Tl;dr

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              Tl;dr
              Some schizophrenic thinks his ex paid us 5-digit sums to rig his car with explosives, so this is his "revenge." He did this all last winter, now he's back.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
              www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Hahaha awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                  Hahaha awesome
                  Yes. We've learned that ignoring him causes him to shut up much better than trying to engage him in conversation.

When we actually tried to talk to him to see what the root of the issue was, he started making threats regarding OJ's wife, and said some incredibly racist shit about Mexicans and the women who choose to like them.

So we ignored him and he went away.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                  www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• did his car actually blow up?
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                      did his car actually blow up?
                      Fuck no! If it did, he wouldn't be typing this bullshit on BF.C.

Which is, I suppose, a good place for bullshit to go, seeing as how there's tons there already.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                      www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                        Fuck no! If it did, he wouldn't be typing this bullshit on BF.C.

Which is, I suppose, a good place for bullshit to go, seeing as how there's tons there already.
                        hehe yeah those guys sucK! lol i see....i see

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                        Just cut your springs, most e28s here have or had cut springs.

sean this is my fav ever! not even being funny am serious!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• What's up guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                            What's up guys.
                            heyyy buddy not much at work counting down lol and you sir? (btw wtf is your name?)
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                              heyyy buddy not much at work counting down lol and you sir? (btw wtf is your name?)
                              Jon. Just scarfing down some food, trolling the forums, Craigs, Ebay, the usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                                Jon. Just scarfing down some food, trolling the forums, Craigs, Ebay, the usual.
                                jon nice! sharp name yo! yeah same here am looking for cheap wheels i guess am on my path to fake wheels but it will work for now lol

REAL WHEELS DONT MAKE REAL PPL! lol
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X