This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    I'm not saying I enjoy drinking my own piss. But if my choices are that and Scotch, I'll pee right into my own mouth
    Originally posted by Kielan
    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I like gin. A lot.
      stereotype.

Comment

• Bleh fuck this week
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

I like gin. A lot.
          with your mind on your money and your money on your mind?
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
            thats pretty much what I would do at a scotch tasting

Comment

I like gin. A lot.
              Hendrick's or bust. If you've never had it, try it, then you won't want any other gin.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• All my movies and music are gone. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAY

God damn piece of shit hard drives and Windows 7 fucking it all up for no god damn reason what so ever besides ruining my collection.

Is it Friday yet?
                people are such stupid cunts.
                fuck everybody.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                  All my movies and music are gone. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAY

God damn piece of shit hard drives and Windows 7 fucking it all up for no god damn reason what so ever besides ruining my collection.

Is it Friday yet?
                  windows 7 is the best windows OS since 3.11 You must be doing it wrong

Comment

All my movies and music are gone. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAY

Is it Friday yet?
                    Are you sure it's just not a permissions issue? When swapping drives to a new PC, you might have to finagle permissions around a bit before you're able to access data on the drives.

It can't just magically disappear...unless Windows formatted your drives. In which case, that sucks.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      windows 7 is the best windows OS since 3.11 You must be doing it wrong
                      It's not managing my downloads properly, to the point of me probably having to go into the registry to fix it. Also it's struggling to run most programs that I have installed up to this moment since installing it yesterday.

I'm not saying it's just Win7, but alot of these problems are OS issues as much as they are HDD problems. I think I'm going to nitpick the shit out of it though because I just lost 200GB of data.

All of this coupled with the fact that I have no job right now.
                      fuck everybody.
                      You're stupid.

Comment

It's not managing my downloads properly, to the point of me probably having to go into the registry to fix it. Also it's struggling to run most programs that I have installed up to this moment since installing it yesterday.

I'm not saying it's just Win7, but alot of these problems are OS issues as much as they are HDD problems. I think I'm going to nitpick the shit out of it though because I just lost 200GB of data.

All of this coupled with the fact that I have no job right now.
                        I have close to 2.5tb of media. Id cry for a week straight if I lost it all

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                          Are you sure it's just not a permissions issue? When swapping drives to a new PC, you might have to finagle permissions around a bit before you're able to access data on the drives.

It can't just magically disappear...unless Windows formatted your drives. In which case, that sucks.
                          The drive itself may be faulty. It was fine, showed up in device manager and My Computer. I transferred data to it and was able to access everything. The computer went to sleep (a default setting in Win7) and when it came back the drive was gone. Showed up in BIOS, showed up in the device manager on reboot, but after a short time the drive would disappear again. When it did show up in device manager, I couldn't access it from My Computer.
                          fuck everybody.
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• This is going to sound ridiculous. Did you try repairing the drive?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Anyone else raging at Libya right now?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                Anyone else raging at Libya right now?
                                what did they do this time?

Comment

Working...
                                X