X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Burn it
    tempting, a very good idea considering our family has 6 cars currently and is trying to sell our house
    Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
    The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
    P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
      LOLOLOL

s85 turbo or gtfo

hahahahahahahaha
      s85 would be like 4 times the price of the car
      Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Duct tape a hose from the muffler, run it into the car, roll the windows up, then see how long you can stay awake.

Comment

• Originally posted by francois dillinger View Post
          duct tape a hose from the muffler, run it into the car, roll the windows up, then see how long you can stay awake.
          hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Edit: that was all caps and also sig worthy
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
            Duct tape a hose from the muffler, run it into the car, roll the windows up, then see how long you can stay awake.
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
              Duct tape a hose from the muffler, run it into the car, roll the windows up, then see how long you can stay awake.
              that would be kinda difficult considering the engine is out of the car and taken apart, all the windows are out and the whole things sandblasted

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
                that would be kinda difficult considering the engine is out of the car and taken apart, all the windows are out and the whole things sandblasted
                This won't end well...

Comment

This won't end well...
                  all the parts are organized beyond what any rational person should have the motivation to do as my dad got ahold of them

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
                    all the parts are organized beyond what any rational person should have the motivation to do as my dad got ahold of them
                    Starting with a whole car is problem enough

Comment

Starting with a whole car is problem enough
                      O.o

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• In the full build of my car I've found that starting with a whole car and modifying every inch of it can be a challenge.

Comment

In the full build of my car I've found that starting with a whole car and modifying every inch of it can be a challenge.
                          a rotissire would be nice. sandblasting and grinding shit upside down is a absolute pita

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

In the full build of my car I've found that starting with a whole car and modifying every inch of it can be a challenge.
                            Enjoy it.

Comment

• Fresh made Korean food was good as shit. Then Krispy Kreme for dessert.

Comment

• Been drunk since 630. Good night is just beginning.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X