X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet, I'm out of work at 5. That was quick and way better than shipping out your wheel.

Comment

• I need wheels....fawk i need! Thinking about eric's wheels!
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        It's a nice motor for sure. I drove an Elise just last night, it was a N/a that was turboed and was only 330hp but the car felt like a cartoon rocket that Wiley coyote drives.

It's on bws suspension too
        Want.
        Word

Comment

• I need my wheels to be done, but that won't happen for a while
          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
          2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• I'm looking at a low mk3 on gold wheels on the cameras at work. Too bad he's at the other wash or I'd go chat with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
              Sweet, I'm out of work at 5. That was quick and way better than shipping out your wheel.
              Indeed it did.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I actually can't wait to go to school.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                  I actually can't wait to go to school.
                  Do you go away for school?
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hardware is finally here, guess I'm building wheels soon
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                      I actually can't wait to go to school.
                      I can't wait for school to be over
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Well... I was going to take a nap before I went to my engineering lab, but my bike parts and some of my other new shit just arrived in the mail, so, uh, that's not happening.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post

Now I can stop wondering what one of these would look like when lowered.
                          Here's the build thread for the car if you're interested..

http://retrorides.proboards.com/inde...=131936&page=1

Oh and sup RT.

flickr
                          Facebook
                          Originally posted by driftsucky
                          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Originally posted by michealis View Post
                            Here's the build thread for the car if you're interested..

http://retrorides.proboards.com/inde...=131936&page=1

Oh and sup RT.
                            There are vast oceans of purists tears for this car I am sure.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Oh yeah for sure, strangely though everyone seems to be complimenting that car in his build thread? I'm guessing the purists just committed suicide instead of commenting..

flickr
                              Facebook
                              Originally posted by driftsucky
                              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Originally posted by michealis View Post
                                Oh yeah for sure, strangely though everyone seems to be complimenting that car in his build thread? I'm guessing the purists just committed suicide instead of commenting..
                                That is pretty much the only conclusion I can come to.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X