• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Fix rust, swap motor, kill yourself
    With a solid three step plan like that you're bound to succeed
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Hahaha ... motor is actually fine, never overheated, so just replace gasket and drive.
      Motor has 10k on it.
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• What happened to wanting an E36?

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
          Hahaha ... motor is actually fine, never overheated, so just replace gasket and drive.
          Motor has 10k on it.
          Lol
          Sure it does
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Hahaha ... motor is actually fine, never overheated, so just replace gasket and drive.
            Motor has 10k on it.
            I would still never want to do it. Drive it till it blows up, swap in a motor that isn't on the verge of going kaboom.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Or swap in a motor that just got a free dime bag....

Comment

• Nope, it does have 10k on it. That's my best friends car that he sold, then the guy claimed had a bad headgasket even though we did like, 5 compression tests after the rebuild.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• If the head gasket is truly bad after a 10k rebuild then either A the block is warped B the head is warped or C the wrong headgasket was used for the type of resurfaced that was done one both. Pull the head and have it checked along with the block. If you can use a lapping plate on the black and resurface the head

Comment

• I mean I can get the head checked right?

He told me "It does need a head gasket it hasn't been over heated or driven since I noticed it leaking it's just been sitting"
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I'm about to spend on maintenance what you spent on a car, sweet!

Comment

I mean I can get the head checked right?

He told me "It does need a head gasket it hasn't been over heated or driven since I noticed it leaking it's just been sitting"
                        Yeah find a good shop around there, any reputable shop can check it. I would also have the head pressure tested.'

How did he notice it leaking?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                          Yeah find a good shop around there, any reputable shop can check it. I would also have the head pressure tested.'

How did he notice it leaking?
                          Yeah gotcha, I'll see who I can find...there's a couple.
                          No clue he didn't say. He said he daily drove it all the time.

I haven't bought the car yet, picking up Tuesday or Wednesay. No deposit or anything lol.
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Speaking of maintenance, my car apparently needs something that isn't made anymore according to bmw2002faq.... sweeeeeet
                            Originally posted by BigBody
                            If it doesn't look good low, it was ugly as shit in the first place.

Comment

• Fucking A khalil. Stop buying old cars because you know you aren't going to do shit with them
                              Originally posted by Kielan
                              I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Yeah gotcha, I'll see who I can find...there's a couple.
                                No clue he didn't say. He said he daily drove it all the time.

I haven't bought the car yet, picking up Tuesday or Wednesay. No deposit or anything lol.
                                Ask him how and let me know

Comment

Working...
                                X