X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taco bell > Denny's when fucked, or sober at anytime of the day.

Doritos locos supreme with lava sauce is fucking god mode

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Yo

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        Taco bell > Denny's when fucked, or sober at anytime of the day.

State College has some of the best drunk food spots ever. There is nothing better than an Are U Hungry Sandwich at 3 am when you're fucking bombed.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          State College has some of the best drunk food spots ever. There is nothing better than an Are U Hungry Sandwich at 3 am when you're fucking bombed.
          Nice
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            Taco bell > Denny's when fucked, or sober at anytime of the day.

Goddamn it, you're right.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Mornin

Comment

U of I had a great nighttime eating scene as well. Fat Sandwich, like 8 pizza places, a random taco truck that would show up from time to time, street vendors hawking hot dogs and sausages made on the spot, shit like that.

We also had a delivery cookie service. Fresh baked cookies and brownies, delivered to your door. When I smoked in college (which was, well, just about every weeknight), I made great use of this service.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  Nice

Fat Drunk is my shit.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                    U of I had a great nighttime eating scene as well. Fat Sandwich, like 8 pizza places, a random taco truck that would show up from time to time, street vendors hawking hot dogs and sausages made on the spot, shit like that.

We also had a delivery cookie service. Fresh baked cookies and brownies, delivered to your door. When I smoked in college (which was, well, just about every weeknight), I made great use of this service.
                    We have the same thing, Insomnia Cookies. Dear god, heavenly when you really want nothing but a nice warm cookie at 1 am.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Duuuuude their fucking sandwich's are fucking bangin!!
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• food acquired
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• A wild Kielan at Denny's appears.

Hahahaha. I think you were the only one not baked K.

Comment

• Fuck this day. I have a project sitting on my desk that I've been given to build, but no one knows what the fuck they want out of this project. "Build a show piece that we can send to Canada". Okay, now what the fuck do you want to display? All of our products? None of our products? Do we have a target audience that we're catering to, or are we just blowing this out our asses?

Jesus motherfucking tapdancing christ.

I can't wait to go home and wrench,
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Finally spending money on my car again.

Comment

• Holy damn shit. I've experienced as much trouble trying to upload a sig pic as I have trying to resize and get one uploaded here. I'm convinced it is impossible unless i resort to using an ancient camera.

Comment

Working...
                                X