This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
    I don't remember what kind I had but my uncle bought a bunch of them when he was wayyy drunk for his wedding weekend. It was the best cigar I ever had, but I am not baller enough to afford them. I was way into cigars when I was 16 pr so. Read cigar afficianado like it was my job and shit. My grandpa and I would go to cigar parties at this shop that would have reps/owners come and give out crazy deals and free shit. Really interested to see how this works out for you.
    ive already been talking with Fuente, Ashton and Perdomo. Waiting to hear back from some of the others. Also talked to Xikar (who make awesome cutters). Got all my applications and shit ready to go. Just need to solidify a location, which I think I found. already talked them into allowing smoking indoors as long as I can get their hvac guy to come in and install a ventilation/filtration system so I dont piss off the people upstairs. things are going really well. I have a few more calls I need to make. But Ive been going pretty much nonstop for the last 3 days, so Im taking today off from running around.
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

$5 says newb noticed dave mentioning romeo y jullietta the other day and is working him like a part time job.
      false, i just happen to know a few brands i like to enjoy. you can try and pick me apart all you want, im just trying to join in on the fun.
      I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        nowadays you need to plan a strategy before posting in RT
        How the hell do you think I got in here? I told Jaze I wanted naked pictures of his sister and got banned within a week.

Totally worth it.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
          false, i just happen to know a few brands i like to enjoy. you can try and pick me apart all you want, im just trying to join in on the fun.
          You're being a little bitch.

Dave, that's awesome man. How much does it cost to hook up a gigantic humidor setup?

Comment

• Going after work to get my camera... FINALLY.

Nikon D5100 with an AF-S 18-55 lense. :yeahfuckyeah
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              How the hell do you think I got in here? I told Jaze I wanted naked pictures of his sister and got banned within a week.

Totally worth it.
              hahaha who banned you? was it me? I dont remember you posting in here before we met at Mikes in TN

Comment

• I may have issued that ban lol

Comment

You're being a little bitch.

Dave, that's awesome man. How much does it cost to hook up a gigantic humidor setup?
                  I estimate that the walk in humidor is gonna run me about $10-12k. but the property owner said theyll split it with me. they'll frame the room get a door and shit and drywall the exterior. but I have to pay for the interior because its all cedar and shit.

Comment

hahaha who banned you? was it me? I dont remember you posting in here before we met at Mikes in TN
                    Sean did for posting the yeahfuckyeah.gif after he said he'd ban someone for posting it.

I didn't post in here before Import Alliance last year. I joined a little while after and tried to name-drop my way in here like Cory did at the gates-

"I don't know if you know who I am, but I'm Cory "Hondamonster" Huchison, and I'm with Stance|Works. Now are you going to let me in or not?"

And then Luke raged at the gate guys and it as hysterical.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      I may have issued that ban lol
                      that makes sense. me you and oxer are usually the only ones that rage ban people.

Comment

Sean did for posting the yeahfuckyeah.gif after he said he'd ban someone for posting it.

I didn't post in here before Import Alliance last year. I joined a little while after and tried to name-drop my way in here like Cory did at the gates-

"I don't know if you know who I am, but I'm Cory "Hondamonster" Huchison, and I'm with Stance|Works. Now are you going to let me in or not?"

And then Luke raged at the gate guys and it as hysterical.
                        "you guys are stanceworks? head up to the vendor paddocks, we gave you space up there. sorry for the inconvience"

then when we got the paddocks

"you cant be here!!! oh stanceworks? sorry, go right in. we gave you prime parking right by the entrance"

Comment

• Hey dave, is This whole thing taking place in ct?
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            Hey dave, is This whole thing taking place in ct?
                            yea, looking like in Canton

Comment

"you guys are stanceworks? head up to the vendor paddocks, we gave you space up there. sorry for the inconvience"

then when we got the paddocks

"you cant be here!!! oh stanceworks? sorry, go right in. we gave you prime parking right by the entrance"
                              Oh God, that day was the best. The night that followed was even better: drunk boxing and shit-talking, along with waking Kelly up with a wrestler's mask and boxing gloves.

Comment

Oh God, that day was the best. The night that followed was even better: drunk boxing and shit-talking, along with waking Kelly up with a wrestler's mask and boxing gloves.
                                Kelly was not amused

Comment

Working...
                                X