X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... Pepper spray had to fucking blowwwwww hahaha.
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      What a retard, I hope they landed some good hits and fucked him up.
      I doubt it. I bet it was the sloppiest take down ever. Cops in my town are a joke.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
        ... Pepper spray had to fucking blowwwwww hahaha.
        Pepper spray fucking sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by seandub View Post
          pepper spray fucking sucks.
          this!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Lmao wow

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
              I just watched I Am Legend, it was riveting.

Time for Terminator 2? I think so.
              Best movie choice.

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

• Hey go finish your supra!
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                  Hey go finish your supra!
                  hey go have sex with vegas*
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Lolwut?

Also Dave did you add the hypebeast tag at the bottom!
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• So close, just need to finish up coil pack bolts.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Done yet???

I leave in 15 fucking days and I still dont have my block nor head back. FUCK ME SIDEWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• So i lost left click on my mouse, and the hadji that answered the phone and was putting me through the rigamarole of tech support trouble shooting, must not have realized exactly how irritating it is to complete these mundane tasks, like go to the control panel. At least when you dont have the primary button to complete all windows functions, which now must be completed in a somewhat similar fashion to a old nintendo cheat code , up down enter up down left enter tab right tab tab enter. And so on and so forth.
                          Finally, he asked me to download drivers and logitech software. At which point i kindly explained to him that i would do no such thing as my 3 other pieces of logitech usb hardware including my mouses other 9 buttons were operating flawlessly and that this must be a hardware failure. To my complete suprise he ticked away for a few seconds, asked me for my address, and said "ok you will recieve a new mouse in 5-7 days, here is your reference # if you have any questions. Have a nice day sir"
                          I think , that is the most painless hadji tech service call I have EVER had.

Comment

• goddamn son, been playin so much team fortress 2 and DOD

Comment

• fucking past sauce all over my pants. IM GONNA LOSE IT!
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
                                So i lost left click on my mouse, and the hadji that answered the phone and was putting me through the rigamarole of tech support trouble shooting, must not have realized exactly how irritating it is to complete these mundane tasks, like go to the control panel. At least when you dont have the primary button to complete all windows functions, which now must be completed in a somewhat similar fashion to a old nintendo cheat code , up down enter up down left enter tab right tab tab enter. And so on and so forth.
                                Finally, he asked me to download drivers and logitech software. At which point i kindly explained to him that i would do no such thing as my 3 other pieces of logitech usb hardware including my mouses other 9 buttons were operating flawlessly and that this must be a hardware failure. To my complete suprise he ticked away for a few seconds, asked me for my address, and said "ok you will recieve a new mouse in 5-7 days, here is your reference # if you have any questions. Have a nice day sir"
                                I think , that is the most painless hadji tech service call I have EVER had.
                                Hajji*

If you're gonna mock a dude's culture (that may not even actually be his culture), spell it right.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
                                X