X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE6Jpd2TxWY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE6Jpd2TxWY[/ame]

He has read my mind.

Comment

• Anyone else ready for the Red Bull Motogp at Laguna Seca this weekend? I know I am.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
        Anyone else ready for the Red Bull Motogp at Laguna Seca this weekend? I know I am.
        I am ready for putting the grand national back together and sitting my my ass drinking some beer and playing forza

Comment

• JDM rear just came. So pumped. It has a couple imperfections so it's off to the body shop on Monday for new paint and install. fuckkyeah!
          BMW E38
          That White Evo
          -SOLD
          instagram @kbuss
          flickr

Comment

• Trans went on last night. Pretty stoked about that, new shifter bushings feel fucking awesome too. Gotta do some buttoning up today and tomorrow, then we're all ready to go!
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Trans went on last night. Pretty stoked about that, new shifter bushings feel fucking awesome too. Gotta do some buttoning up today and tomorrow, then we're all ready to go!
              nice dude
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• It was pretty straight forward right? Howd you go about getting the tranny straight to bolt on the block?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  It was pretty straight forward right? Howd you go about getting the tranny straight to bolt on the block?
                  Charlie and I just lifted that bitch on there and used the tranny jack to support it once we were bolting it on. Super easy.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Charlie and I just lifted that bitch on there and used the tranny jack to support it once we were bolting it on. Super easy.
                    Glad that it helped
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Good work outta you, wish I had some fucking help.

I **** cars.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        Good work outta you, wish I had some fucking help.

I **** cars.
                        Lol yeah, honestly I could probably do it myself, but it definitely helps to have a helping hand and the reassurance that you are doing it right, and to lift that cunt into place lol.

From this point forward, it shouldn't be too difficult to get it all buttoned up.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Lol yeah, honestly I could probably do it myself, but it definitely helps to have a helping hand and the reassurance that you are doing it right, and to lift that cunt into place lol.

From this point forward, it shouldn't be too difficult to get it all buttoned up.
                          still have the engine bay to work on?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                            JDM rear just came. So pumped. It has a couple imperfections so it's off to the body shop on Monday for new paint and install. fuckkyeah!
                            Nice, that'll look good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              still have the engine bay to work on?
                              Just the intake manifold bs. Did the Valve cover gasket and cleaned out the blower motor yesterday. Fucking retard PO, stuffed the blower motor area with dryer sheets, and a few got caught in the cage, and that was throwing it out of balance, cleaned that fucker out, and now it's all good.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Just the intake manifold bs. Did the Valve cover gasket and cleaned out the blower motor yesterday. Fucking retard PO, stuffed the blower motor area with dryer sheets, and a few got caught in the cage, and that was throwing it out of balance, cleaned that fucker out, and now it's all good.
                                dryer sheets keep the air softer........

Comment

Working...
                                X