This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    chain guides suck. luckily I havent run into anything like that yet lol. Ive been seeing a lot of BMW coming up with window issues lately. like out of nowhere
    It's literally been one thing after a fuckin nother, I feel bad for the guy

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      It's literally been one thing after a fuckin nother, I feel bad for the guy
      sometimes you just gotta cut your losses and sell when its like that. fucking cars are cursed
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
        No, buyer turned out to be a scammer, then had like 3 trades fall through.
        I will give you $1200

Comment

sometimes you just gotta cut your losses and sell when its like that. fucking cars are cursed
          I think he might be getting close to that breaking point, not sure though.

Comment

I will give you $1200
            Deal

Comment

I think he might be getting close to that breaking point, not sure though.
              After the trunk in my e30 flooded and ruined the tools I had in there, that was my breaking point.

Comment

• Everyone's got that point, I hit it after getting fucked around for almost a year by multiple companies with my last e36

Comment

Everyone's got that point, I hit it after getting fucked around for almost a year by multiple companies with my last e36
                  yep. that'll do it too.bastard ass companies

Comment

• Anything major planed for the vert Sean?

Comment

• Just start losing motivation And next thing you know you want nothing to do with it at all.

Comment

Just start losing motivation And next thing you know you want nothing to do with it at all.
                        especially where there is so much downtime while waiting. like say waiting 4+ months to get the wrong lips and end up missing one of your faces

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                          Anything major planed for the vert Sean?
                          Nope, really simple this time.

I already have coils. Already ordered my exhaust, short shifter, shift knob, camber arms and all new lighting. Next up is tires for my RSs.

Will do urethane bushings in the nearish future. That's really about it for this one.

Comment

Nope, really simple this time.

I already have coils. Already ordered my exhaust, short shifter, shift knob, camber arms and all new lighting. Next up is tires for my RSs.

Will do urethane bushings in the nearish future. That's really about it for this one.
                            all from DDM, right?

Comment

especially where there is so much downtime while waiting. like say waiting 4+ months to get the wrong lips and end up missing one of your faces
                              Man, that sounds fucking awful. I'd probably be enraged and want to murder someone.

The thing that could make that worse would be seeing the asshole in person in Washington and having him be a total fucking cock sucker to you.

That would be a real bad time.

Comment

• Simple is always better imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X