X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You respond too fast, nevermind!

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
      It's all good it's made up for with the valving.
      I want it like this though so no worries, the setup for H2O shall be insane so it's needed.
      Define insane.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• they are just higher than normal rates, they said the same shit about the e36 coils that ride like heaven. ask anyone i was at sowo with

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• "in·sane   [in-seyn]
          adjective
          1. not sane; not of sound mind; mentally deranged.
          2. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a person who is mentally deranged: insane actions; an insane asylum.
          3. utterly senseless: an insane plan."

:P

Comment

• Yeah like he said ride normal
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Put up a for sale thread for some of my wheel collection on the local forum :'(
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I'm tempted to get insane rates for drifting, but most of my hard driving is back roads, so I DONT want an overly stiff set-up that will break the rear end loose on every bump.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                  I'm tempted to get insane rates for drifting, but most of my hard driving is back roads, so I DONT want an overly stiff set-up that will break the rear end loose on every bump.
                  I purposely want it to slide around haha, cant wait for the 6mt swap, drift galore.
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Stiff suspension is gay

As much as it is good for riding low, it is shit for grip and once you start drifting you realise that stiff is good at the start to make it easy to slide out, but you than start wanting more speed and more grip.
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Yeah really stiff springs actually wont make it slide better.

Stiff compared to most, yeah but for the e36, for example, the sweet spot is like 550/700ish just the way the rear suspension is set up it doesn't like high spring rates as much as a lot of japanese cars.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                        I purposely want it to slide around haha, cant wait for the 6mt swap, drift galore.
                        Theres a difference between a crazy street setup, and a stupid street setup. I will be going for the crazy one, but when you're blasting back roads you don't want stupid stiff rates. When you know your cars limits, you know how to have fun/ go fast and stay well under those limited. But when you have crazy stiff rates, cars will handle totally different on and off the track. I don't want the back end randomly breaking loose and sending me into a tree.

If you get my drift

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                          Yeah really stiff springs actually wont make it slide better.

Stiff compared to most, yeah but for the e36, for example, the sweet spot is like 550/700ish just the way the rear suspension is set up it doesn't like high spring rates as much as a lot of japanese cars.
                          I love when people call me an idiot for running stiffer springs than what the fronts are. Always provides a good laugh.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            they are just higher than normal rates, they said the same shit about the e36 coils that ride like heaven. ask anyone i was at sowo with
                            Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                            Yeah like he said ride normal
                            I was talking about the whole set up. Didnt know he was talking about just coils.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• but I wanna get like 25k/22k spring rates on my infiniti lol

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                                I love when people call me an idiot for running stiffer springs than what the fronts are. Always provides a good laugh.
                                Haha yeah that is entertaining. Wasnt it K who called you out on that way back when?

Comment

Working...
                                X