This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by evilstar View Post
    no wories there then cuz im already broke. haha seams like the only way to get a decent set of wheels with current funds.
    I duno about that, postage will set you back at least $500-600 for a set

and thats by sea mail, which takes 6-9 weeks to arrive
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      I duno about that, postage will set you back at least $500-600 for a set

and thats by sea mail, which takes 6-9 weeks to arrive
      well that sucks. but depending on the deal could still be totally worth it. a lot of acs in japan. lol im going to hope that being on the west coast of America. it will be faster and cheaper.

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
      Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

• emailing jesse now. should i tell him you refered me? if so what does he know you by? if not then nvm.

Add me on Facebook
        Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

emailing jesse now. should i tell him you refered me? if so what does he know you by? if not then nvm.
          Yeah you can say I reffered you, my name is Roman, he deals with me a lot so he probably would know who you are talking about.

Pretty much the general idea is you email him the link of the wheels or whatever you want to buy and give him your maximum bid price.

He then places a bid and would send you a link with the placed bid, sometimes you win, some times your bid is not enough and some times the you get outbid later on before the auction finishes.

The way the auction works is if your max big is 50k yen, the auction will only bid the minimum amount needed to win the item, so if say the 2nd largest bid was only 30k, you would win them for 30k yen.

Because you are kinda not sure on the postage costs and etc, you can send the link to Jesse and ask him to give you an estimated quote of how much he thinks these will cost you if you bid your max bid.

He'd need the ZIP Code or the state to give an estimated quote.

Comment

Yeah you can say I reffered you, my name is Roman, he deals with me a lot so he probably would know who you are talking about.

Pretty much the general idea is you email him the link of the wheels or whatever you want to buy and give him your maximum bid price.

He then places a bid and would send you a link with the placed bid, sometimes you win, some times your bid is not enough and some times the you get outbid later on before the auction finishes.

The way the auction works is if your max big is 50k yen, the auction will only bid the minimum amount needed to win the item, so if say the 2nd largest bid was only 30k, you would win them for 30k yen.

Because you are kinda not sure on the postage costs and etc, you can send the link to Jesse and ask him to give you an estimated quote of how much he thinks these will cost you if you bid your max bid.

He'd need the ZIP Code or the state to give an estimated quote.
            so pretty much just like ebay but with a broker who ships for you. is there a fee for bidding or just winning then shipping? deposit i assume. going to try and get an estimate on shipping before i bid on anything. just trying to figure out cost.

Add me on Facebook
            Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

ORLY?

Lol I had no idea, I was just saying shit, way too tired to do any form of research.
              Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
              Oh Kielan... when will you learn to not talk out of your ass so much?
              Oh Nick, when will you learn that the asshole is not meant to be licked?
              Originally posted by got splits? View Post
              I never knew the rears came in 10s so I ate shit there hahaha
              I did, but I've never seen those exact wheels, they're pretty rad.
              Originally posted by 180roman View Post

Yeah the listing even includes the wheel part numbers

8.5J×18H2-E8 OZ-3109.A
              10J×18H2-E19 OZー3110.A
              Lol, those are fucking awesome.
              Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
              When will it be up?
              Sometime this week.
              Originally posted by got splits? View Post
              Yeah wtf

Jesus fuck if you're not at h2o this year I'm going to cunt punt you
              Lol he says he'll go now... But we all know he won't end up going.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• what is the best way to ship frozen body parts?
                -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                Got Drop??

Comment

• Yo.

Comment

• Sup?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sobering up man. How's where ever you're at now? Lol

Comment

• I'm at work lol.

It's alright. Tired as fucking hell though.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

so pretty much just like ebay but with a broker who ships for you. is there a fee for bidding or just winning then shipping? deposit i assume. going to try and get an estimate on shipping before i bid on anything. just trying to figure out cost.
                          yeah there are some small costs like bank transfer fees or paypal fees and etc, and then there is also local postage to the broker address, where he will remove tires(for a charge, as they are too heavy) and then packages them up, weights them up and gives you the bill.
                          Once money clears, he sends the wheels off and provides tracking numbers
                          The tracking numbers will update in the first few days, but as soon as the get onto the ship, be prepared to be patient as there will be no updates for a few weeks, until the wheels land in your country, then you'll start seeing updates again.

I usually get super keen around the 5-6 week mark and start checking the tracking every day, hoping that they should land at any time now, even though the estimated shipping time is 6-9 weeks.

Longest it ever took was 7 weeks

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                          what is the best way to ship frozen body parts?
                          preferably in a refrigerated container

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            I'm at work lol.

It's alright. Tired as fucking hell though.
                            Sweden?

Comment

• jesse streeter is the bomb

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                                Sweden?
                                Lol yeah, where I've been for 9 days now.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X