This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Ah well you could have always stayed with us, would have only cost about 125 bucks plus some expenses. And you wouldn't have to drive, Jaze would probably pick your bum ass up.
    I don't want to drive/be in the car, I have my own reasons for this. Enjoy yourselves, it's a good time. While I'm disappointed I can't go this year, making the adult decision to not go and make it so I can go to other shows this year, like H2O.
    Originally posted by Moose View Post
    Must be hard to find the time to do that paper work considering you are unemployed and out of school. Ride down with someone rather than drive? You have free room/board with us if you end up changing your mind.
    Jeremy, honestly you're really starting to fucking piss me off with this shit. I don't need to fucking explain myself to you. I have a ton of other shit to do, money isn't going right, and the last thing I should be doing is driving to fucking Georgia for a show. I won't be there get the fuck over it. If you wanted to hang out, you can come up here, you southerners never do anyway. Why should I have to keep driving down there.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I don't want to drive/be in the car, I have my own reasons for this. Enjoy yourselves, it's a good time. While I'm disappointed I can't go this year, making the adult decision to not go and make it so I can go to other shows this year, like H2O.

Jeremy, honestly you're really starting to fucking piss me off with this shit. I don't need to fucking explain myself to you. I have a ton of other shit to do, money isn't going right, and the last thing I should be doing is driving to fucking Georgia for a show. I won't be there get the fuck over it. If you wanted to hang out, you can come up here, you southerners never do anyway. Why should I have to keep driving down there.
      Ahhh ok, oh well then I'm sure well catch up some other time. Figures that the first really big show I go to and you, Dave, and Josh won't be there lol.
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Comment

Ahhh ok, oh well then I'm sure well catch up some other time. Figures that the first really big show I go to and you, Dave, and Josh won't be there lol.
          Lol next time for sure man.

Should swing by Eurogasm in Milford on Saturday, I'll be there, and the wheels will be on my car.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ohhhhhhh snaaaaaaap

Comment

Lol next time for sure man.

Should swing by Eurogasm in Milford on Saturday, I'll be there, and the wheels will be on my car.
              I might just do that.

Comment

I might just do that.
                Drag old Dave with you too and bring the 240!
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Drag old Dave with you too and bring the 240!
                  HAHAHA dave is a possibility, 240 is on jacks....again

Comment

• I would never drive 18hrs for a show. That's just me though.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                      I would never drive 18hrs for a show. That's just me though.
                      +1

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• It ain't about the cars, and I would absolutely drive 18 hours to spend a weekend with all my friends I don't normally get to see. Or fly if it was more convenient.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                          It ain't about the cars, and I would absolutely drive 18 hours to spend a weekend with all my friends I don't normally get to see. Or fly if it was more convenient.
                          I know it isn't about the cars. The only reason I would go to SoWo would be to hang out with all the people from SW and have a good time, but I would fly there to be honest. Even if it cost me a little more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                            It ain't about the cars, and I would absolutely drive 18 hours to spend a weekend with all my friends I don't normally get to see. Or fly if it was more convenient.
                            I drove to Bimmerfest East and I live in CA.
                            Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                              I drove to Bimmerfest East and I live in CA.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                                On another note i just got suspened from BFC. Fuck BFC and their Purists Ass of a Mod...

A lot of cool people on there though...
                                Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Working...
                                X