• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you dont see it?
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
      here it is with 170psi of air in it.

That is what the inner barrels on my old tires looked like with my 215/40/17 on my 10. They settle out a bit over time, probably would have been fine assuming it was over the bead seat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
        That is what the inner barrels on my old tires looked like with my 215/40/17 on my 10. They settle out a bit over time, probably would have been fine assuming it was over the bead seat.
        It was on the very edge of the bead seat and as soon as we drop preasure below 60psi it would come right off of it.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• uhhhh, whats this random thread crew signature bullshit?

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
            Need to lower my front a bit more. Shit looks gay.

[IMG]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7125/7134080707_8a6ea968f6_b.jpg[/IG]
            well, we'll take care of that real soon

i say fuck it run em like that for a day or 2 and see if it settles like jeremy said.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• +1 with Moose and Jaze
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• It wouldnt stay sitted below 60psi. I am not driving with the tire on the edge of the lip and 100psi + of air.

Comment

• try it at 70, it does seem like the sidewall isnt as elasticy as it should.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Also if your barrel is a flatter/longer seat (Not as short with the step), bead the lip side first, makes it much easier. I wouldn't drive on em if it isn't over the bead seat and it drops off right after it, just sit it in the sun and see if it makes its way over. My HRE have a flat/long barrel so I wasn't too concerned about it not beading all the way out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      try it at 70, it does seem like the sidewall isnt as elasticy as it should.
                      I already got rid of them. I will be going with 215/40 nankangs. Shorter tire would help a lot in my case.

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                      Also if your barrel is a flatter/longer seat (Not as short with the step), bead the lip side first, makes it much easier. I wouldn't drive on em if it isn't over the bead seat and it drops off right after it, just sit it in the sun and see if it makes its way over. My HRE have a flat/long barrel so I wasn't too concerned about it not beading all the way out.

Thats what I was trying to do but there is very slight angle to CCW inner shells so that didnt work either.

No big deal. I'll just get 215's from nankang.

Comment

• Lube the fuck out of the bead seats and place the tires next to a heater or in the sun. If that doesn't work stretch them on slightly narrower wheels to break them in and then swap them over which is totally not worth it In the winter when I cant get tires to seat I shove 2x4s in them to stretch them out for a couple days, put the tires in the front seat on the way over to the tire shop, and blast the shit out of the heat.

edit: nvm lol

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                          Lube the fuck out of the bead seats and place the tires next to a heater or in the sun. If that doesn't work stretch them on slightly narrower wheels to break them in and then swap them over which is totally not worth it In the winter when I cant get tires to seat I shove 2x4s in them to stretch them out for a couple days, put the tires in the front seat on the way over to the tire shop, and blast the shit out of the heat.

We used WD40 to make it slide easier, hair spray, heat, grease, nothing worked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                            Lube the fuck out of the bead seats and place the tires next to a heater or in the sun. If that doesn't work stretch them on slightly narrower wheels to break them in and then swap them over which is totally not worth it In the winter when I cant get tires to seat I shove 2x4s in them to stretch them out for a couple days, put the tires in the front seat on the way over to the tire shop, and blast the shit out of the heat.

/tire guru

Comment

• Ollie
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• If I had flat lips I wouldnt care and would roll like this. Actually even better for me, more clearance to the fender.

Comment

Working...
                                X