This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
    The same could be said to drinking games and holidays that embrace drinking such as st. Pattys.
    St. Patty's is also a stupid holiday.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    Why not? Don't be a square man. It's one day a year to celebrate and bring awareness to the healing power of marijuana.
    I'm not being a square, I used to smoke all the time in HS, I don't now, doesn't mean its against it. I'm just fucking tired of hearing all these kids who never smoke ever, going out and thinking they are the fucking coolest shit ever because they smoked. I don't give a fuck, people do that shit everyday. Sweet fuck, I don’t care about how much you’ve smoked, how high you are, or how much you want to be smoking right now. People do this shit everyday, no one gives a flying fuck.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

whats holding you back from caring less?
      If I didn't have back pain then I wouldn't care about it. But every time my back freaks out I think about smoking, I just take my pain pills instead.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
      you sir, win this battle.
      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        Dude, you actually have a legitimate reason to smoke. No joke if you respect why it does and abuse it you will see how many advantages it really has
        I could have gotten medicinal marijuana if I asked my doc. to right up the prescription. But I had surgery instead, so I guess technically I am ineligible now.

And I am aware of some of the advantages to it, I just opted for a different route.
        Last edited by kbuss; 04-20-2012, 03:29 PM.
        BMW E38
        That White Evo
        -SOLD
        instagram @kbuss
        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          St. Patty's is also a stupid holiday.

I'm not being a square, I used to smoke all the time in HS, I don't now, doesn't mean its against it. I'm just fucking tired of hearing all these kids who never smoke ever, going out and thinking they are the fucking coolest shit ever because they smoked. I don't give a fuck, people do that shit everyday. Sweet fuck, I don’t care about how much you’ve smoked, how high you are, or how much you want to be smoking right now. People do this shit everyday, no one gives a flying fuck.

i can tell you are passionate because you used, fuck, almost every other word.
          Originally posted by Kielan
          I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

i can tell you are passionate because you used, fuck, almost every other word.
            Rage mode, engaged.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
              If I didn't have back pain then I wouldn't care about it. But every time my back freaks out I think about smoking, I just take my pain pills instead.
              i was hinting at that its "i couldn't care less"
              Originally posted by Kielan
              I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Weed is great. It's the only thing that makes my migraines caused by my brain tumor go away. Not even Vicodin or Dilaudid Could help. Surely enough weed was the answer. Not that I abuse the shit but it helps my terrible migraines.
                Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                  Dilaudid
                  My favorite pain med of all time!
                  BMW E38
                  That White Evo
                  -SOLD
                  instagram @kbuss
                  flickr

Comment

• Now you fuckers all think I'm against weed. I'm not at all. I'm against these fags who are ranting and raving about 4/20, just like how everyone is suddenly Irish on St. Patty's. I cannot stand it, it makes my blood boil. Twats everywhere.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• It does more to me than take away my migraine.
                      Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

Now you fuckers all think I'm against weed. I'm not at all. I'm against these fags who are ranting and raving about 4/20, just like how everyone is suddenly Irish on St. Patty's. I cannot stand it, it makes my blood boil. Twats everywhere.
                        I don't think you're against it.

I don't smoke it and I am not against smoking it. I'd rather people smoke weed than cigarettes to be honest. And yes, all this shit about people out of nowhere talking about how they are going to blaze after work and get totally stoned all b/c of the date is stupid. Just another way for the idiots to try and act cool over the internet.
                        BMW E38
                        That White Evo
                        -SOLD
                        instagram @kbuss
                        flickr

Comment

Now you fuckers all think I'm against weed. I'm not at all. I'm against these fags who are ranting and raving about 4/20, just like how everyone is suddenly Irish on St. Patty's. I cannot stand it, it makes my blood boil. Twats everywhere.

I'm Irish on St Pattys day.
                          Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post

I don't smoke it and I am not against smoking it. I'd rather people smoke weed than cigarettes to be honest. And yes, all this shit about people out of nowhere talking about how they are going to blaze after work and get totally stoned all b/c of the date is stupid. Just another way for the idiots to try and act cool over the internet.
                            I agree.
                            Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post

Exactly this.

Although I don't care if people smoke anything, cigarettes are cool with me too. It's just ironic that weed is illegal and helps you, cigarettes are legal and cause serious harm.
                              Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post

I'm Irish on St Pattys day.
                              You're a tool.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Idk who here in RT smokes cigs, but I can't stand the smell of them. Chances are if I am ever around people smoking cigs I tend to stand back a bit just b/c of the smell and the other harmful shit it does. Smoke 'em all you want, but I won't stand next to you lol
                                BMW E38
                                That White Evo
                                -SOLD
                                instagram @kbuss
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X