X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6'2" 210ish Large and I don't just mean the shirt

Comment

• 6', 155.

Medium fits my shoulders, but runs longer than a properly-fitting shirt should (somewhere around the pocket line, both for t-shirts and button-ups). Small doesn't fit my shoulders, but lines up perfectly with the pockets.

I have read Esquire's guide to style way too much: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Esquire-Handbook-Style-Guide-Looking/dp/1588167461"]http://www.amazon.com/Esquire-Handbook-Style-Guide-Looking/dp/1588167461[/ame]

The only nice-looking button-up that fits me (without needing a sweater on top) is anything from Banana Republic, slim-fit medium (it brings the height up slightly as well).

God we're all really gay.

And my dick is clearly the largest, because I care most about how much my shirt fits.
      Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 03-22-2012, 03:50 PM.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Also the PSU guy is a dangus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
          Also the PSU guy is a dangus.
          seriously, some hilarity ensued in that thread.

you didnt see the edited comments either

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• 6'3 when I weighed 165 I wore XL's and they fit fine, but now that I'm down like 20lbs I wear larges. Broad shoulder help fill out XLs too, you could be 200lbs and have some tiny ass shoulders and XL shirts would not fit right.
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              6', 155.

Medium fits my shoulders, but runs longer than a properly-fitting shirt should (somewhere around the pocket line, both for t-shirts and button-ups). Small doesn't fit my shoulders, but lines up perfectly with the pockets.

I have read Esquire's guide to style way too much: http://www.amazon.com/Esquire-Handbo.../dp/1588167461

The only nice-looking button-up that fits me (without needing a sweater on top) is anything from Banana Republic, slim-fit medium (it brings the height up slightly as well).

On some point on middle of that post i was start thinking are you kidding or what then i realized my flannel shirts fits just like they should(pocket line and so on) and all this time i have ran around like bobble head looking spot on!
              Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
              Now: MB W211 320cdi
              Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

• you guys are definitely all gay tonight.

Originally posted by Jersh
                RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                  Don't make me show you broness. Ill fucking post topless pics.
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• thats what i thought.
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      thats what i thought.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        seriously, some hilarity ensued in that thread.

you didnt see the edited comments either
                        I heard, homewrecking isn't cool, wish I was meaner about his car

Comment

• Just had a breadwich. Sup
                          -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                          -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                          MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                          Got Drop??

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                            6', 155.

I have read Esquire's guide to style way too much: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Esquire-Handbook-Style-Guide-Looking/dp/1588167461"]http://www.amazon.com/Esquire-Handbook-Style-Guide-Looking/dp/1588167461[/ame]

And my dick is clearly the largest, because I care most about how much my shirt fits.
                            You are in between a small and a medium?! Jesus Christ.

Also based on your logic you have the biggest dick, but it probably stinks like a mans asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                              6'3 when I weighed 165 I wore XL's and they fit fine, but now that I'm down like 20lbs I wear larges. Broad shoulder help fill out XLs too, you could be 200lbs and have some tiny ass shoulders and XL shirts would not fit right.
                              Shoulders and arms fit fine, length is fine as well. They are like a fuckin dress in the stomach area though. Thus made for fat people like josh said

Comment

• The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X