X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oxer please you cunt come to H2O.
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• josh since you have a business now, sponsor my drift car. ill put a huge dildo on the side and write josh's model cocks inc on the hood. we'll be all over the net bro!

but seriously man, what business did you jump in to?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        thanks Andrew! <3
        Let me know if you need to bounce web design ideas off anyone. I'm here if you need me.

You coming out to SoWo too? I need to finally book my tickets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          josh since you have a business now, sponsor my drift car. ill put a huge dildo on the side and write josh's model cocks inc on the hood. we'll be all over the net bro!

but seriously man, what business did you jump in to?

+1 Curious to hear.
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Josh, what buisness did you buy?

Comment

• I would love to make it to SoWo but I might just go to H20 instead..

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
              you sir, win this battle.
              “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                But really, what company did you buy, Josh?
                We sell factory service manuals, owners handbooks and OEM parts catalogs. All copies are on CD. Very in depth and some are even interactive. We have manuals for many different makes and models, some that are nearly impossible to find. Just for an example, we have the factory service manuals for almost every model BMW back to the 2002. Ins, outs, ups, downs, mechanical and electrical. They are on par with what you would expect from the manufacturer. Above and beyond the haynes or chilton crap you can buy.
                cars and stuff

Comment

But really, what company did you buy, Josh?
                  Originally posted by Rally View Post
                  Let me know if you need to bounce web design ideas off anyone. I'm here if you need me.

You coming out to SoWo too? I need to finally book my tickets.
                  Thanks bud. And I am definitely going to be at SOWO. I have no idea where I am staying, but i figure ill just hop into someone's bed and throw them cash for the room.
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• If you have anything for the 16v's. Let me know. I love that shit. haha

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                    you sir, win this battle.
                    “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

We sell factory service manuals, owners handbooks and OEM parts catalogs. All copies are on CD. Very in depth and some are even interactive. We have manuals for many different makes and models, some that are nearly impossible to find. Just for an example, we have the factory service manuals for almost every model BMW back to the 2002. Ins, outs, ups, downs, mechanical and electrical. They are on par with what you would expect from the manufacturer. Above and beyond the haynes or chilton crap you can buy.
                      Do you already have my address to send me a copy for my car?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Okay. Are you 21+?
                        Yup

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                        I would love to make it to SoWo but I might just go to H20 instead..
                        This

Comment

Nice!

also Hey RT.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

I have no idea where I am staying, but i figure ill just hop into someone's bed and throw them cash for the room.
                            I have the same plan
                            BMW E38
                            That White Evo
                            -SOLD
                            instagram @kbuss
                            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
                              I have the same plan
                              Same here. Dibs on being the big spoon!

Comment

• Everyone is starting a business this year but me
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X