This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
    fuck you. she cant tell me how to mod my car, so im not gonna stop her from doing her
    i will do what i please with my cars, and tell my chick what's ok to do to hers, then have her bring me beer and sandwiches while i'm doing it. man the fuck up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      Ive seen a couple bmw with clears I didnt ****
      u going mellow?
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

fuck you. she cant tell me how to mod my car, so im not gonna stop her from doing her
        thats super faggy

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          i will do what i please with my cars, and tell my chick what's ok to do to hers, then have her bring me beer and sandwiches while i'm doing it. man the fuck up.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          thats super faggy
          you guys are super awesome
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

you guys are super awesome
            nah

we just do'nt get pwnd by gf

same here, i'll buy gti, and gf nags, my money = my car

nuff said
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
              nah

we just do'nt get pwnd by gf
              guess im noob, dont understand how letting her do what she wants makes me fgt
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

guess im noob, dont understand how letting her do what she wants makes me fgt
                youll learn one of these days
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• btw its ok to beat full blooded hispanic women. trust me, im hispanic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    btw its ok to beat full blooded hispanic women. trust me, im hispanic
                    they fight back. them some feisty broads

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      youll learn one of these days
                      hopefully

$100 in trinkets instead of lots of money for other shit, means i can put more money into my tez, im down with that

Comment

btw its ok to beat full blooded hispanic women. trust me, im hispanic
                        LOL, id rather not get stabbed. i really worry about her mom, stabbed some woman cause "the voices in her head told her to", been to jail for murder ect, awesome...

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        they fight back. them some feisty broads
                        indeed

Comment

• thats why youre a fag, gotta go toe to toe with those bitches man. if you take a box cutter to the ribs, so be it. they use the old kind that you bang off your thigh.

theyll respect after that.

Comment

thats why youre a fag, gotta go toe to toe with those bitches man. if you take a box cutter to the ribs, so be it. they use the old kind that you bang off your thigh.
                            her mom is big too, not as tall but she def weighs more than me. need to hit the gym and bulk up

Comment

• you're military, have you no CQC training at all?

Comment

her mom is big too, not as tall but she def weighs more than me. need to hit the gym and bulk up
                                make a trap. chicken, rice, beans, malta. put that shit under a box with a pull string. youll catch her easy. then you can start beating your wife without fear

Comment

Working...
                                X