X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I laughed when people here put there cars into "winter mode". THERES NO FUCKING WINTER HERE!!!!
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• lol he bought those to beat up for a winter while he decides on wheels. they salt roads around here when the forecast calls for half an inch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        Niiiiiiiice
        Awwww yeeeee. She even made me a sandwich and I didn't have to get out of bed. It was awesome.
        Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        dave, those are it's winter wheels.

don't worry though....they are also his summer wheels.
        LOL.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        I laughed when people here put there cars into "winter mode". THERES NO FUCKING WINTER HERE!!!!
        I laughed when people anywhere in this country did winter mode, there has been no fucking winter anywhere.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
          lol he bought those to beat up for a winter while he decides on wheels. they salt roads around here when the forecast calls for half an inch.
          its a subie on rotas. nobody will believe his lame excuses. hes a typical owner

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Awwww yeeeee. She even made me a sandwich and I didn't have to get out of bed. It was awesome.

LOL.

I laughed when people anywhere in this country did winter mode, there has been no fucking winter anywhere.
            i talked to the owner of a shop i worked at in ct on friday. he was like "its 56 fucking degrees out right now"

Comment

• So Ian... Nice watermark...
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

So Ian... Nice watermark...
                Thanks?

Comment

Thanks?
                  Wonder where you got the idea...
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Somebody set the NE's thermostat to California this winter

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Wonder where you got the idea...
                      Pretty obvious. Although it is the same idea, its a different font. It's a clean look, so I went with it. In the end is text on a picture, thats all.

Comment

• Inspired by real wheels, but slightly different cause they aren't reps! - Rotiform
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Winter mode is an amusing concept.

Originally posted by Jersh
                          RT changes lives.

Comment

• Personally, I don't see the concept of raising a car for winter. I do however see the point in removing nice wheels in order to protect an investment. I wish the previous owner of my speedlines understood that concept. There wouldn't be hundreds of pits in my lips.

Comment

Personally, I don't see the concept of raising a car for winter. I do however see the point in removing nice wheels in order to protect an investment. I wish the previous owner of my speedlines understood that concept. There wouldn't be hundreds of pits in my lips.
                              The only reason to put different wheels on for winter, is because changing tires on wheels is a pain and costs money. So if you have a different set for snows, thats fine. If not, its fucking dumb.

Raising your car I can understand because you really can get stuck because the snow literally lifts your undercarriage, but I just don't give a fuck so I don't.

That said if there is no snow, and there is no winter shit going on, you have no excuse to be in wintermode.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm pretty sure we got less than 6 inches of snow collectively this winter. Very weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X