X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    do it up. Ill rock it haha
    its gonna be bad. probably look like a retarded 5 y/o with no hands or eyes made it
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      IS THAT SKRAPEZ?!?! WITH THE LOWEST E36 M3 IN THE WORLD?!?!?!?!? hahahaha fucking Pavel

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      i love that kid.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by lastexile View Post
        You underestimate the 626 my good man. They may not be the fastest out the box but they handle pretty damn good for a family sedan. The mtx are more fun to drive, atx's are pos. Plus with low income and 2 kids my options are limited so I make due with what I got.
        Dont be offended, he drives a FWD honda,
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• lmfao DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
            I am sorry but @ FS.
            Has to be one of the worst things ever made by mazda.
            What suspension parts did you replace so far?
            Illuminas with eibach handles like a dream and still rides perfectly comfortable.
            Don't worry all 626 owners know this. When I bought it I needed a cheap sedan for the family and my dumbass didn't research the engine like I should have. Oh well, it's not that bad for now. It's quite peppy, good on gas and gets me to where I gotta go. So far I am on KYB GR2 struts and Vogtland springs for a Ford Probe. Since they were made for the Probe instread of lowering the advertised 1.4in they dropped it apprx. 2.8in. This was before I found this site though so I didn't know too much about coilovers and such. Next I plan to get the K6F rear sway and K6F front end links. Depending on moneys I might get his rear trailing arms too. We shall see how things go.
            2000 Mazda 626

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
              lmfao DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
              hahahaha its a good one

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                Dont be offended, he drives a FWD honda,
                2000 Mazda 626

Comment

• Originally posted by lastexile View Post
                  Don't worry all 626 owners know this. When I bought it I needed a cheap sedan for the family and my dumbass didn't research the engine like I should have. Oh well, it's not that bad for now. It's quite peppy, good on gas and gets me to where I gotta go. So far I am on KYB GR2 struts and Vogtland springs for a Ford Probe. Since they were made for the Probe instread of lowering the advertised 1.4in they dropped it apprx. 2.8in. This was before I found this site though so I didn't know too much about coilovers and such. Next I plan to get the K6F rear sway and K6F front end links. Depending on moneys I might get his rear trailing arms too. We shall see how things go.
                  Just get addco for rear. Trailing arms for your car is waste of money IMHO. You can get Energy bushings and have exact same thing for fraction of the price.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wtf I come in and see my face
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wtf I come in and see my face
                      oh noes! We've bee caught!

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                        Just get addco for rear. Trailing arms for your car is waste of money IMHO. You can get Energy bushings and have exact same thing for fraction of the price.
                        The reason I was considering the trailing arms is becuase if pushed too hard they have a tendency to bend. Happened to another guy I know. He got the trailing arms I mentioned and he loved them. You may have a point though. I'll probably start with the bushings and if they do bend I will go ahead and get the trailing arms. I will check into the addco.
                        2000 Mazda 626

Comment

• cars and stuff

Comment

• that gif looks like it originated from northern florida

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                              that gif looks like it originated from northern florida
                              yea it does. Like an old Kimbo fight should break out any minute lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                yea it does. Like an old Kimbo fight should break out any minute lol
                                lol. that was minutes before niggaz came out da house

Originally posted by Kielan
                                I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X