X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was like a month ago, how the fuck do you only have 55 songs.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
      I kind of wish I was still in school, but then I look at my bank account and realize that it's

FLUSH WITH CAAYASH

And I'm content, school is much easier than the real work however
      I dunno... not in my profession. Learning differential equations, calculus, advanced physics, and the HOURS of homework that followed... definitely a metric fuckton harder than the work I do now. I enjoy the challenges my job gives me, but it's not that overwhelming sense of "omg I'm going to be up till 1am doing homework".
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        That was like a month ago, how the fuck do you only have 55 songs.
        I move slow ok -___-
        Got any link for good sites to DL?

Mostly dubstep right now lololol
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I get my music from all over, and I don't listen to trash. So no.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            I get my music from all over, and I don't listen to trash. So no.
            Bish hahaha
            I want music from all over that what I'm asking for lulz
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Rapidfire, and Pirate bay

Comment

• I like to use the mrtzcmp3 site for single songs, but usually any of the big torrent sites do justice.

If something is really exclusive, my last resort is a Youtube conversion.

Comment

• Sometimes I wonder why I play around with this stupid Honda bullshit.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    Sometimes I wonder why I play around with this stupid Honda bullshit.
                    Because cars = fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      Because cars = fun.
                      I have a '69 Nova in our shop with a BUILT small block that's 80% done. I have a '74 Monte Carlo with a lameass 350 that could be built for less than $2k to stomp the local douchebags.

And yet, I spend more time looking at JDM wheels for sale than I do building either car.

*sigh*

Comment

• Craigslist use to kill me, coming across deals that were too good to pass up.

I told myself, I'm not getting a new project until my hachiroku gets an F20 lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          Craigslist use to kill me, coming across deals that were too good to pass up.

I told myself, I'm not getting a new project until my hachiroku gets an F20 lol.
                          marry me?
                          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Seriously, this will take me 10+ probably since I fuck with the DD. If I end up changing DD's, then I would wanna fuck with the new car too. Never ending cycle...

Comment

• or keep it in the fam and do a 3sge with the 6spd mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                              Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                I dunno... not in my profession. Learning differential equations, calculus, advanced physics, and the HOURS of homework that followed... definitely a metric fuckton harder than the work I do now. I enjoy the challenges my job gives me, but it's not that overwhelming sense of "omg I'm going to be up till 1am doing homework".
                                for me homework was pretty much a two to three page paper every two weeks, now work is usally 10 hours a day, 11 in normal, 12 hour days happen often as well, and when I get home work is still on my mind, what we do doesn't really stop ever

Comment

Working...
                                X