X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
    I think you were looking for this:IMAGES YAY[/img]
    Well I kinda was but I decided I didn't want the font, just the expression...

Originally posted by Jersh
    RT changes lives.

Comment

• Oh my fucking lord, I am dying in my office reading the last few pages.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
        Its really important to do. I'll be passing the link onto some friends I have over in the US. When my brother was going through diagnosis it took the doctors over four years to diagnose it properly because they didn't believe Crohn's could happen in someone so young. You guys may have had to pay for your medical care, but I must say it is often leaps and bounds ahead of ours!
        Families that are in the 4 Diamonds Fund, have all of their medical, travel, food, and many other expenses completely and 100% covered by the charity. The organization really does an amazing job, and they receive top quality care from the Hershey Children's Hospital. Being involved with something like this is really incredible.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Families that are in the 4 Diamonds Fund, have all of their medical, travel, food, and many other expenses completely and 100% covered by the charity. The organization really does an amazing job, and they receive top quality care from the Hershey Children's Hospital. Being involved with something like this is really incredible.
          Fuck thats a lot of support, that must be amazing to have, to take the weight off their minds! I've done some fundraising for CICRA before, but for a charity they were very hard to work with.

RT changes lives.

Comment

No, no, it's ok. I hope you feel like a faggot.
            I can give a shit about whatever you participated in. Just giving you shit now, just because you are pissy at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
              Fuck thats a lot of support, that must be amazing to have, to take the weight off their minds! I've done some fundraising for CICRA before, but for a charity they were very hard to work with.
              And on THON weekend, many of the families come to see the event, and we get to meet, and play with the kids, it's truly an awesome experience, and to know how much the families appreciate it just puts the icing on the cake.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

And on THON weekend, many of the families come to see the event, and we get to meet, and play with the kids, it's truly an awesome experience, and to know how much the families appreciate it just puts the icing on the cake.
                Well from experience as being part of a family with an ill child, I'm gonna say they appreciate it far more than they can say.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Don't care, still getting photo shopped when I get home.
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Fucking sexy.

Where's Josh.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      Fucking sexy.

Where's Josh.
                      you called?
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• who let the young hal johnson in?
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            Don't care, still getting photo shopped when I get home.
                            Do you really think I didn't expect that?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Do you really think I didn't expect that?
                              lol
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tecnui View Post
                                People Like all of you Digust me.

The complete lack of moderation and the allowance of posts like these to continue is completely disgusting. **** is one thing. But the verbally abusive feedback, Invasion of privacy, and just downright hostility that comes out of the people on these forums is outright. WRONG. I dear say goodbye to not a community of Stance lovers, But to a community Antagonist Pigs.

- Jacob
                                Didn't realize he was a women's rights activist.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X