This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I don't have that kind of issue haha, just had 2 hours of sleep on Friday night (worth it though to raise $1000 for THON the next day), and last night was an awful nights sleep.

But I know what you're going through and it sucks lol.
    I wanted to die this morning.

Originally posted by jdel View Post
    I didn't drink too much but I def drank alot. I probably shouldn't have.
    I went up to Saranac Lake where a few old college friends live. I killed a 750ml bottle of Captain before even going out. After that I don't remember how many beers I had, but it was enough. I walked back to his apartment at 2:30 before I passed out somewhere randomly, I could feel it coming.

On top of that I woke up, puked twice, slept til noon, said bye, got to my car, puked in the parking lot, and had a 4 hour drive home, all on back roads through the Adirondacks.

It hasn't been a fun day.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      I wanted to die this morning.

I went up to Saranac Lake where a few old college friends live. I killed a 750ml bottle of Captain before even going out. After that I don't remember how many beers I had, but it was enough. I walked back to his apartment at 2:30 before I passed out somewhere randomly, I could feel it coming.

On top of that I woke up, puked twice, slept til noon, said bye, got to my car, puked in the parking lot, and had a 4 hour drive home, all on back roads through the Adirondacks.

It hasn't been a fun day.
      You should have probably stopped after killing the fifth, but you know, whatever.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The d5100 is a very nice camera. Personally I'm a Nikon guy. Nikon d40 was/is my first dslr. I cant say I don't like Canon but I'm just used to Nikons. I definitely recommend something that shoots video, most new dslrs shoot some sort of video.

Comment

You should have probably stopped after killing the fifth, but you know, whatever.
          Needless to say I don't ever want to drink that much Captain ever again.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Yea, I definitely want it to be able to shoot video. Got about a week or so left before I need to figure out exactly what camera I want so I can let the parents know, it's all I am asking for because I know I won't get any car parts. Will have to look into the T2i and d5100 a little more and compare.
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
              Yea, I definitely want it to be able to shoot video. Got about a week or so left before I need to figure out exactly what camera I want so I can let the parents know, it's all I am asking for because I know I won't get any car parts. Will have to look into the T2i and d5100 a little more and compare.
              T2i > D5100, more MP, better low light responsiveness, better video quality, (look at some comparison videos), and IMO better value for money. And it has a built in focus motor, rather than that stupid shit Nikon uses.
              Last edited by Kielan; 12-04-2011, 08:46 PM.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Comment

• That site is pretty useful. Looks like I'm going for the T3i in January.

Originally posted by Jersh
                  RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                    That site is pretty useful. Looks like I'm going for the T3i in January.
                    Fuck that flip out screen bullshit, would rather buy a used T2i, than have some shit that will fuck up faster.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Very useful site, still isn't an easy decision though.
                      BMW E38
                      That White Evo
                      -SOLD
                      instagram @kbuss
                      flickr

Comment

• Yeah its a very good site. Everything is laid out simply

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Fuck that flip out screen bullshit, would rather buy a used T2i, than have some shit that will fuck up faster.
                        Although it is another thing to go wrong, flip out screens are priceless while shooting video

Comment

• Would a T2i be a decent starter camera? I have a Cannon point and shoot and love it but I want something that will allow me to take better pictures in different lighting scenarios.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

(I hadn't even noticed flip out screen...) They're ridiculously on par the more I look at them. Canon really didn't give a shit about upgrading! I know I can get a decent 550D brand new well within my budget at the moment, so I might as well do that and spend the extra on a proper bag for it or a strap from LG..

RT changes lives.

Comment

Would a T2i be a decent starter camera? I have a Cannon point and shoot and love it but I want something that will allow me to take better pictures in different lighting scenarios.
                              It's what I started with and still have. So...
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Would a T2i be a decent starter camera? I have a Cannon point and shoot and love it but I want something that will allow me to take better pictures in different lighting scenarios.
                                Yes. Hands down yes.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X