This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Also tonight was fucking hilarious, we also got second place in our dance which was awesome, (even though we should have won, but whatever).

[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/386366_10150423756706089_662376088_8616839_1404744 013_n.jpg[/ig]
    kinda gay bro

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    It's a lot more natural feeling
    thats what she said

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    Well you fail again.

Starting with Black Ops and continuing into MW3, you can do that on the PS3. Don't know about BF3 cause I don't give enough of a shit to play two war-based FPS at once.
    Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Oh starting with those? Xbox has had that shit since day 1. I had only played MW2 on PS3, so forgive the noobiness.

And BF3>
    MW3 sucks and PC>xbox>PS3>wii
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvrcx6FuwU8"]Onion News : Tyso - revolution in masturbation - YouTube[/ame]
      Originally posted by Kielan
      I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• lolol.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hahahahahahahahahaha
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Thank god I got into the building when I did, it just started torrentially downpouring, and I have no umbrella, and since its cold, that rain must be fucking freezing.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fuck that kid with with the 190 from my area. I want to punch him in the face.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
              you sir, win this battle.
              “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• "I can even take it on camping trips" hahaahahahaha that was awesome

Comment

• xbox's home screen is wayyyy to childish. WTF is up w/ the little avatar guy?? mad gay.

then its a series of cartoon network looking menus and sub menus....fuck that

ps3 is straight classy, refined in looks AND user interface. the XMB menu with a baller wallpaper is awesome. not to mention ps3 is much more multi media friendly

the comp on games is harder on XBOX but its either a feened out11 year old who wont STFU on the headset or a adult neck beard who wont STFU on the headset.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Video from last night.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JhZc4aIlqo&feature=share"]Sandstorm by Laura's AuR&Ras - YouTube[/ame]
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I don't like PS3 controllers... I do agree it does have a better home screen though

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                      you sir, win this battle.
                      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        xbox's home screen is wayyyy to childish. WTF is up w/ the little avatar guy?? mad gay.

ps3 is straight classy, refined in looks AND user interface. the XMB menu with a baller wallpaper is awesome. not to mention ps3 is much more multi media friendly

the comp on games is harder on XBOX but its either a feened out11 year old who wont STFU on the headset or a adult neck beard who wont STFU on the headset.
                        And how long do you spend on the homescreen? I'm on there for like maybe 2 seconds..
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                          So we all agree 360>ps3
                          In terms of teh gheynezz.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          xbox's home screen is wayyyy to childish. WTF is up w/ the little avatar guy?? mad gay.

Something we can agree on.
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I'm on there for like maybe 2 seconds..
                            That's what she said?
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

And how long do you spend on the homescreen? I'm on there for like maybe 2 seconds..
                              bout same time as a desktop.
                              my ps3 connects to media servers and i can play music while browsing pics wirelessly which is awesome.

my ps3's greatest use is actually pics, i have about 60 gigs of pics on there and every time anyone is over they just wanna see 1080p car pics or video on the 60".

and i love the ps3 black screen with white outline sign in or quit screen as opposed to xbox's dexters laboratory menus, its just sooooooo much more refined,mature and stylish

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              In terms of teh gheynezz.

Something we can agree on.
                              well, im sure you have a gay ps3
                              Last edited by Jesus Christ; 11-30-2011, 12:45 PM.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Photos on a 24+" comp monitor >>>>> than 1080p pictures. Because higher resolution is better, and the aspect ratio would be correct for the pictures. But you know who cares about image quality.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X