• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by schroedin View Post
    Sean Davidson Likes this...

04' 350z
    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by schroedin View Post
      you always be finding good music
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• oh and this is also awesome

Still finding the best in mashup. Hope you guys find this one as entertaining as I do.
        Originally posted by da3bous
        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• WOOOWWowowowowowow. how do you mix 'The Office' theme song, thats so amazing. Some parts kind of remind me of that Chiddy Bang song -- opposite of adults or something like that

I'll forever miss the office when steve carell leaves

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• oh and just so everyone knows, check out dirpy.com. very very crucial

Comment

• I use mediaconverter.org

Drama you are like god

Comment

• just got pulled over in the jetta for poking too much past the fender and no rear license plate light.
                was scared cuz i drank 3 beers earlier. and he smelled it! "under 21"
                but let me go.
                even after he said i had multiple license plate violations.
                thank god!

oh and are diamond stellies DOT approved??
                -Matt

Comment

• I think you can get em custom ordered to be DOT approved.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• reminds me of my friend. he got pulled over today for driving with just fogs on in NC on the way to the beach just after he had smoked a bowl. long story short, cop ends up dumping out his weed, inviting my friend to smoke a cig with him (friend is 17, cop knows this), and letting him off with a fine for driving without headlights.

it was a gift from allah

Comment

• someone should talk to the mods and set this shit up for RT!

Comment

• ^^haha lucky!
                        im just pissed cuz im the most paranoid guy about cops around my friends. especially drinkin and driving.
                        but since i lived 2 minutes a way i thought i was ok.

then i remembered i was driving my jetta. ofcourse im gunna get pulled over
                        the cop also said he was checking for guns
                        LULZ!!

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                        I think you can get em custom ordered to be DOT approved.
                        oh really?
                        hmm
                        -Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Dubmd View Post
                          oh really?
                          hmm
                          yea I heard they do it upon request. Not sure though, you might have to google it.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• yeah fuck drinking and driving

Comment

• that wasn't directed at you, just saying

Comment

• does it matter if they are dot approved? Not like any cop knows, my jetta is clearly lower than dot approved the car to be when they crash tested them, has no catalytic converter, has front tires that need to be replaced, a european rear license plate tub, no front plate and wheels that were cut in half with a saw then welded back together

I ROLL HARD
                                Last edited by Gator; 08-06-2010, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X