Clear All

• Wake up in the morning feeling like p diddy
    grab my glasses im out the door im gonna hit this city
    before i leave brush my teeth with a bottle of jack
    'cause when i leave for the night i aint comin' back
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• cant. stop. drooling.

Whether you're looking for the perfect macaroni and cheese or fondue recipe, check out our cheese recipes out for some cheesy inspiration or tips.
      Originally posted by da3bous
      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• soo. Some cop thought it was past cerfew when I was riding home and decided to follow me. Then me knowing I could escape, I decided to be stupid.

The cops following me through a parking lot. then I ride in the street, light turns red. There was a few cars waiting for the light and so I cross through oncoming traffic, he turns on his lights. I fucking do a u-turn, go through the parking lot of Target, then take a street that has no lights and I lost the fool. now im hoooommee.
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          Please examine the newest thread I made.
          dont worry.. Be happy

Originally posted by schroedin View Post
          cant. stop. drooling.

http://www.cheeseandburger.com/
          Is that Joe from Family Guy?

And I want some 5 Napkin burgers like the one in NY

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• drama, you're a fucking g.

i took new pictures today.
            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
              drama, you're a fucking g.

i took new pictures today.
              it was fucking intense. Yesterday some cop almost stopped me for J walking on my bike. I pretended i didnt see him though and he could stop cause there was mad traffic.

post em yo

Drama you are like god

Comment

• they're in my thread in the showroom.
                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• yea I saw them right after I posted. Im diggin it. Just needs spacers and were goood

Drama you are like god

Comment

• So my friend painted his car and just got it back...

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                      soo. Some cop thought it was past cerfew when I was riding home and decided to follow me. Then me knowing I could escape, I decided to be stupid.

The cops following me through a parking lot. then I ride in the street, light turns red. There was a few cars waiting for the light and so I cross through oncoming traffic, he turns on his lights. I fucking do a u-turn, go through the parking lot of Target, then take a street that has no lights and I lost the fool. now im hoooommee.
                      hhahah pwndddd.

But tonite i was on the way home from a party, not drunk/high at all, I see this cop sitting in from of this school that was on this not heavily traveled road where I live. So i see him and he doesn't pull out and i'm like phewww, but then a mile or so up the road i see headlights gaining on me and I knew there were no cars around and it was the cop. So im like shitting brix cause my car definitely isn't what you call "Street Legal." So im driving for a good 5 miles and he keeps following me into my neighborhood. So im like wtfffff he hasn't pulled me by now. So i'm driving in my neighborhood and I start taking random roads like i'm lost and he keeps following me and i take 4 different roads and turn around in every culdesac at the deadend. The fuckers still following me so I start my actual route towards home (I live in a "bigggggg assssssss" neighborhood), and im almost home and the fucker gets sorta far from me and then i see him getting close quick and all of the sudden the fucker passes me in my neighborhood (which is a 30mph) going probably like 70, without his lights or anything. I was FUCKING PISSED. But I laughed.

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• zomg.
                        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• That was a long winded story. I apologize.

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                            hhahah pwndddd.

But tonite i was on the way home from a party, not drunk/high at all, I see this cop sitting in from of this school that was on this not heavily traveled road where I live. So i see him and he doesn't pull out and i'm like phewww, but then a mile or so up the road i see headlights gaining on me and I knew there were no cars around and it was the cop. So im like shitting brix cause my car definitely isn't what you call "Street Legal." So im driving for a good 5 miles and he keeps following me into my neighborhood. So im like wtfffff he hasn't pulled me by now. So i'm driving in my neighborhood and I start taking random roads like i'm lost and he keeps following me and i take 4 different roads and turn around in every culdesac at the deadend. The fuckers still following me so I start my actual route towards home (I live in a "bigggggg assssssss" neighborhood), and im almost home and the fucker gets sorta far from me and then i see him getting close quick and all of the sudden the fucker passes me in my neighborhood (which is a 30mph) going probably like 70, without his lights or anything. I was FUCKING PISSED. But I laughed.
                            bahahah thats crazy. Now I'd be shittin brix there.

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                            zomg.
                            wut

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              bahahah thats crazy. Now I'd be shittin brix there.
                              Ha yeah I was like ughhh wtf

04' 350z
                              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                                Ha yeah I was like ughhh wtf
                                haha knowing me I probably would have gassed it, turned down a street, turn off lights, pull away fast from cop, turn down another street, park next a car in a random driveway. and safe

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X