This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Good joke, when was the last time you participated in the largest student philanthropy in the world, supporting the Four Diamonds Foundation to fight pediatric cancer? Oh that's right, you haven't. Fuck off.
    Still a cheerleader.

Comment

• How much did you raise? 'Cause thats a good cause
      Impossible to do homework when I've left my sketchbook in the studio.

Originally posted by Jersh
      RT changes lives.

Comment

• Last year we raised over $9.2 million.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Good joke, when was the last time you participated in the largest student philanthropy in the world, supporting the Four Diamonds Foundation to fight pediatric cancer? Oh that's right, you haven't. Fuck off.

you porturbed

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_jMNmz1dyQ"]loud srt4 - YouTube[/ame]
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Still a cheerleader.
              I fail to see how that makes any sense, it was a choreographed dance where we had one basket toss. A lot of work and effort went into making it into what it was, and getting 2nd place over all was pretty awesome. Gives us a lot of incentive points for THON weekend, and hopefully we get to be on shift during the last 4 hours.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                ive been offered to drive srt4's so i can " see whats up"

fuck that, thats like sucking a dick to "see whats up"
                LOL I like srt's for their looks and sound, but other than that I **** their mods and how they mod them

Comment

Last year we raised over $9.2 million.
                  Seriously good job, my stepsister is 10 and has to have yearly screenings to make sure her leukemia hasn't come back, so yeah. Huge kudos for supporting research.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                    Seriously good job, my stepsister is 10 and has to have yearly screenings to make sure her leukemia hasn't come back, so yeah. Huge kudos for supporting research.
                    http://THON.org if you're interested about learning more about what it is. RSR was just one event, THON weekend takes place in February and is legitimately one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I fail to see how that makes any sense, it was a choreographed dance where we had one basket toss. A lot of work and effort went into making it into what it was, and getting 2nd place over all was pretty awesome. Gives us a lot of incentive points for THON weekend, and hopefully we get to be on shift during the last 4 hours.
                      No need to explain, just giving you shit.

Comment

http://THON.org if you're interested about learning more about what it is. RSR was just one event, THON weekend takes place in February and is legitimately one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had.
                        Thanks, I've bookmarked that for future reference. As its in the US I can't do much to help out, but its still a good thing to know about.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          No need to explain, just giving you shit.
                          No, no, it's ok. I hope you feel like a faggot.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Thanks, I've bookmarked that for future reference. As its in the US I can't do much to help out, but its still a good thing to know about.
                            Just raising awareness.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I think you were looking for this:

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Just raising awareness.
                                Its really important to do. I'll be passing the link onto some friends I have over in the US. When my brother was going through diagnosis it took the doctors over four years to diagnose it properly because they didn't believe Crohn's could happen in someone so young. You guys may have had to pay for your medical care, but I must say it is often leaps and bounds ahead of ours!

RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X