• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared you make no damn sense

Comment

• KARMA BITCH!

You get FM4 yet there failozer?
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• u shave the stache already
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Um nope. Just posted a new pic of me in the "post a pic of yourself" thread. I am a handsome beast
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• not with the stache you aren't

Comment

• Oh yes I am. I'm sexy and I know *pelvic thrust* women love me, just sayin

Comment

• should i report?

i like azn hottie

Comment

• Do it

Snitch

Lol

Comment

• spammers ftmfl

even if they are hot

Comment

• Should I keep watching storage wars or play FM4 hm.....

Comment

• storage wars?

Comment

• i reported 10 of the spambots posts lol!

Comment

• how do people wear flat brimmed hats all the time? they give me a headache after like 20-30mins

Comment

• Yeah. In America they have storage facilities cause America's like to hoard shit, well when they stop paying for the storage the ower of the facility auctions off the locker. This guy paid 300$ for a locker and there was $90k worth of Elvis Presely newspapers in it

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                                how do people wear flat brimmed hats all the time? they give me a headache after like 20-30mins
                                The new style is to slightly bend the bill now. Or get a gay snapback

Comment

Working...
                                X