X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hear Harbor Freight is the place to go for cheap ass tools.

Comment

• Got caught up on The Walking Dead and am now watching Breaking Bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        I don't have shit to do either, so I just watched some Dexter.

Such a good fucking show. I was into it for a while then didn't watch it for like 8 months. Re-watched the third season now I am almost halfway through the fourth season.
        saw a spectra same color as yours on the highway today, i was like omgitsandy!

my girlfriend tried to get me into that show, but i just couldn't like it. only watched the first 2 or 3 episodes though.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        I hear Harbor Freight is the place to go for cheap ass tools.
        yeah. the trick is finding the shit that's actually usable. some stuff is actually pretty good quality, some of it is useless out of the box. iirc the hand tools have lifetime warranties now too.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          I hear Harbor Freight is the place to go for cheap ass tools.
          It is.

If you're a weekend garage warrior its worth the money.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post

my girlfriend tried to get me into that show, but i just couldn't like it. only watched the first 2 or 3 episodes though.
            I saw a stock Spectra like mine today and couldn't believe how high they are. lol

I think its a good show. Its a bit dry at times but for whatever the reason its interesting as hell to me.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

yeah. the trick is finding the shit that's actually usable. some stuff is actually pretty good quality, some of it is useless out of the box. iirc the hand tools have lifetime warranties now too.
              I have a few things from harbor freight. The socket organizers for $10 are a steal. You get a 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2. The impact sockets are also great at only $19.99. I used to work in a shop and used them on thousands of lugs and they are perfect. Pretty much anything that's basic in construction is fine. I don't trust cheap torque wrenches and stuff of that nature.

Comment

• I have like 5 die grinders from Harbor Freight and I must say, for never oiling them and using them all the time, they do work pretty good.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  I think its a good show. Its a bit dry at times but for whatever the reason its interesting as hell to me.
                  i like dry shows/movies, which is why i'm surprised i don't like it. maybe i'll try it out again.

Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                  Pretty much anything that's basic in construction is fine.
                  exactly. just don't get their socket adapters. i am 2/2 in breaking them. now i just bought a separate 3/8" breaker bar so i don't have to adapt them to my 1/2".

Comment

i like dry shows/movies, which is why i'm surprised i don't like it. maybe i'll try it out again.
                    I was talking about Dexter to a friend today and he said he likes the show, but the first couple episodes were hard to get into. The first season is really good. If you can make it to episode 6, you'll be hooked I think.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• The second season is when it starts to get a lot better and the production is just overall better.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                      you sir, win this battle.
                      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• This guy posted on here right?

Originally posted by Oxer
                        people are such stupid cunts.
                        fuck everybody.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                        Originally posted by Dudermagee
                        You're stupid.

Comment

• I've never liked that car, but that sucks. But it looks like the damage is repairable, and apart from losing 1.5 grand on a wheel should be fine. I wonder what the story behind it is. Doesn't look like anyone else could have been at fault.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• looks like a blowout, and unless that's a giant crack in the barrel, just a new lip.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                              This guy posted on here right?

[IMG]http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/378135_10150391509799087_121583919086_8481995_1193 914568_n.jpg[IMG]
                              Context needed on what happened.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Lol

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Working...
                                X