instagram @kbuss
    flickr

Comment

• and at this stage, i dont want kids

Comment

• id rather spend that million it takes to raise a kid on cars n shit

Comment

• My ideal garage is bigger than most houses. lol

I'd like a 30x50 garage with 1 lift, a loft, welder, painted floors, and plenty of tools.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            Wish I wouldn't have settled for a one car garage at this point
            better than nothing but goddamn it I want a garage thats:
            2 1/2 cars deep, 1 1/2 wide
            sealed and painted floor
            finished and insulated walls
            heat, industrial fans
            Sink, maybe toilet
            mini fridge
            a lift
            built in shed space for my special projects, refinishing wheels and rebuilding guns
            I figure its going to cost around 30-40k all said and done
            This. I plan on building a home around my garage, garage being the vocal point. Assuming I can come up with the money one day.
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

• I've already got my ideal garage/house planned out in my head, just waiting to win the lottery haha
              BMW E38
              That White Evo
              -SOLD
              instagram @kbuss
              flickr

Comment

• i would have a nice but small house, a 3 or 4 car garage, then a shed out the back for even more space

Comment

• yeah, i'm not a fan of huge houses. I'll take an average sized house with sick floor plan and a dope garage, no need for a mansion.
                  BMW E38
                  That White Evo
                  -SOLD
                  instagram @kbuss
                  flickr

Comment

• yup, and a shed, cant have a house without a shed

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      I can't wait to have my own garage. I can honestly say if I'm single and I have a house with a garage, the garage will be cooler than the house. lol

If I have a woman though the house will be nice and the garage will be my cave. Her car can sit in a carport. lol
                      My boyfriend and I have an agreement if/when we get a house - he gets the living room and the garage, I get the kitchen, the bedroom and any other rooms. If the garage is big enough we're splitting it in half, but I don't think we'd have any house arguments anyway, other than "Why is there a headlight in the oven?" In exchange for him getting the garage he does all cosmetic and maintenance work on whatever car I have at the time, or leaves me the keys when he can't be bothered. Fuck my car sitting in a carport, his shit is galvanised.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      You're a better brother than I. I probably would have flipped shit. Then again, my brother wouldn't have let them lean on the car to begin with because he knows that. lol I've turned him into a car guy so he understands. I don't even like to lean on my own car. lol
                      I've caught people leaning on mine and their back buttons on their jeans have scratched the paintwork - didn't say a word, just opened the trunk and handed them a bottle of T-Cut Polish and a rag. They learned.

Edit; A warehouse house would be awesome. Ground floor cars/garage, with a staircase to the upstairs which would be like a studio flat..
                      Last edited by ratmog; 11-26-2011, 10:24 PM.

Originally posted by Jersh
                      RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                        I've caught people leaning on mine and their back buttons on their jeans have scratched the paintwork - didn't say a word, just opened the trunk and handed them a bottle of T-Cut Polish and a rag. They learned.
                        Those damn buttons on those damn jeans lol
                        BMW E38
                        That White Evo
                        -SOLD
                        instagram @kbuss
                        flickr

Comment

• Firehouse house, just think about it. Already comes with a stripper pole
                          BMW E38
                          That White Evo
                          -SOLD
                          instagram @kbuss
                          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
                            Those damn buttons on those damn jeans lol
                            They leave little spider web patterns! Drives me mad. My car can be dirty as hell and rusting in all the wrong places, but scratches... ugh. My paint is really hard to match at the moment, so I'm ridiculous about it - will be easier when I get the whole thing matte white.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
                              Firehouse house, just think about it. Already comes with a stripper pole
                              That is an amazing idea. Writing it down. Plus the upstairs already has a kitchen installed and everything as its a 24-hour service.. and the downstairs HAS to be big enough for a fire engine or two..

RT changes lives.

Comment

• I've been looking for abandoned firehouse in the chicago area for years, very hard to come by, but one day i will find one or build my own.
                                BMW E38
                                That White Evo
                                -SOLD
                                instagram @kbuss
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X