This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    it varies by car. they charge an extra 35 to take the dash apart if its not simple. blew my fucking mind.

in ct $85 to install any deck, parts included.

here parts are extra $45ish. labor can be anywhere from $60+
    jesus fuck. i had bestbuy install my first head unit and it was only 50 bucks and it was done extremely well in 20 minutes. i didnt even get home before they gave me the call my car was ready.
    tumblr
    myata

Comment

• Eehhh I dunno if I can fuck with Colorado

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        Eehhh I dunno if I can fuck with Colorado
        yea, but denver has ching
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
          jesus fuck. i had bestbuy install my first head unit and it was only 50 bucks and it was done extremely well in 20 minutes. i didnt even get home before they gave me the call my car was ready.
          shits mad easy for the most part. thats why i went out of my way to specialize in the super hard shit that nobody else wants to do

Comment

Better hit up those ricans and Dominicans youve been jerked

Dudes charge 75 bucks on canal to wire up a full system with 2 amps and 4 speakers on the side of the street in fucking manhattan

Comment

shits mad easy for the most part. thats why i went out of my way to specialize in the super hard shit that nobody else wants to do
              Like fiberglass and installing hi amp Alts?

Comment

holy shit i dont blame you. i found out this summer that I really like doing anything that has to do with car audio. if this whole school thing goes to shit i know where I'm goin.
                There is alot more to car audio than just installing shit. What do you know about time alignment, signal processing, etc? How many db do you need to increase the gain in order to perceive a set up in loudness?if you go into it, remember its a respected trade not just the common Bs work that the kids do to install ice.
                Originally posted by Kielan
                I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  Like fiberglass and installing hi amp Alts?
                  I can fiberglass, Im ok. I do all the high end sucurity. data, bluetooth proximity keys, all the crazy new shit. I had the top manufacturer tell me car A would take 3 days and car B was impossible

car A took 5 hours, car B took 9. me > them

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                    There is alot more to car audio than just installing shit. What do you know about time alignment, signal processing, etc? How many db do you need to increase the gain in order to perceive a set up in loudness?if you go into it, remember its a respected trade not just the common Bs work that the kids do to install ice.
                    god I **** time alignment.

Comment

• man that was a tough run today

fucking back is killing me now
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Go Dave. Glad you are making a living in the PNW.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                        you sir, win this battle.
                        “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                          Go Dave. Glad you are making a living in the PNW.
                          but there are some days, i make no money at all. so Im hoping after the slow season passes i can make some money.

Comment

I can fiberglass, Im ok. I do all the high end sucurity. data, bluetooth proximity keys, all the crazy new shit. I had the top manufacturer tell me car A would take 3 days and car B was impossible

car A took 5 hours, car B took 9. me > them
                            Niiiice

Time alignment is fixing when speakers are playing at different times?

Comment

but there are some days, i make no money at all. so Im hoping after the slow season passes i can make some money.
                              Yeah that's true. Once the Spring comes or even Christmas you should start making good money.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                              you sir, win this battle.
                              “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

fuck yeah job security

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                Better hit up those ricans and Dominicans youve been jerked

Dudes charge 75 bucks on canal to wire up a full system with 2 amps and 4 speakers on the side of the street in fucking manhattan
                                do not want. i stopped trusting people with my car after an audio shop fucked with it. sure as hell not letting some ghetto fucks near my car lol

Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                                if my post sounded like that i apologize. i did a fair amount of research/lurking (70+ hours) on sound forums over the summer, so i completely get what your saying. car audio can get intense quick. but im also going to school for electrical engineering so theory wise, that shit comes really easy to me.
                                tumblr
                                myata

Comment

Working...
                                X