X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going White-water rafting tomorrow. woot!

04' 350z
    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      LoL I have no idea why, but I am in one of those "thinking" moods tonight.
      Go watch inception, or donnie darko, or vanilla sky. ha

04' 350z
      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        Im a senior
        Well, I was half kidding, but for what it's worth I really hope you get things worked out. I would check to see if any random financial aid/scholarships popped up over the summer. That's helped me out in the past.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• I **** those thinking moods lol

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
            Good things come to those who wait...
            I told Crystal that cause she wanted to know what I wanted to talk about with her. and then she was like, "I've never heard of that before" and then I was like wwooooooowww
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Well, I was half kidding, but for what it's worth I really hope you get things worked out. I would check to see if any random financial aid/scholarships popped up over the summer. That's helped me out in the past.
              Ill call them tomorrow and get it straight. And I will have over 3k in living expenses after everything is taken care of.

-Dan

Comment

• ^ That's the spirit. You'll get shit handled.

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                I told Crystal that cause she wanted to know what I wanted to talk about with her. and then she was like, "I've never heard of that before" and then I was like wwooooooowww
                my mom is queen of the "old sayings," (don't look a gift horse in the mouth, the pot calling the kettle black or something like that) but I can't believe there's someone out there who's never heard that one...

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

^ That's the spirit. You'll get shit handled.

my mom is queen of the "old sayings," (don't look a gift horse in the mouth, the pot calling the kettle black or something like that) but I can't believe there's someone out there who's never heard that one...
                  yea I know the pot one. You can lead a horse to water, but you cant make him drink it

lol i no right?

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I don't even know if I'd call it a "saying" or a "proverb" or whatever...its kind of just...fact. Like patience is a virtue. Everyone knows that one.

For those interested, still searching for the pic of that 330 with the rainbow-bolted rs'. Will post as soon as (if) they're found.

Cole

Comment

• The one and only pic regarding what I was referring to earlier

And with that, I'm out.
                      Last edited by Bracknaphobia; 08-03-2010, 11:06 PM.

Cole

Comment

• I think the new exorcist movie looks awesome

-Dan

Comment

• Sry I changed my last post...I got too excited that this picture was found. But I haven't heard anything about the new exorcist...and no way I'm watching the trailer before I go to bed...

Cole

Comment

• That looks like a guy on heres e46. I forget his username and too lazy to go look haha. And yeah, I **** how they show it on tv right when Im trying to sleep. It looks wild tho.

-Dan

Comment

• Kevin Hart's fucking hilarious

Drama you are like god

Comment

The one and only pic regarding what I was referring to earlier

And with that, I'm out.
                                Dubmd's ride...thats a Photoshop on his Style 5s!
                                -Jorge-

Comment

Working...
                                X