X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well still fuck you, I wish I only had to wait for my girlfriend to finish studying to see her

Comment

• fuck you to. Best part is she lives.....right behind me
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• ass hole

Comment

• I know its so perfect. Ask kielan how she looks too, I sent him pictures of her.

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• why don't you post a picture

Comment

• cause I have to upload em and I dont feel like it.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• blah, I wish my girl friend was just 5 hours away, that would be awesome compaired to now

Comment

• haha fine I'll just upload one to fill your misery. :P

Drama you are like god

Comment

• i'm sure that must suck. i'm not looking forward to next semester, this girl I'm seeing goes to school in HAWAII. shit's gonna be weak
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

• shits super weak, but I'm going to be selling my car this weekend, that is not week, then next weekend I go get the new one

Comment

• anyone have any cool model cars? I think I'm going to go get one to pass the time

Comment

• you mean like this one that I just took pictures of 5min ago

Drama you are like god

Comment

• you should remove the stickers and repaint that shit.

Comment

• Thats my next step. I am going to take off the stickers and maybe paint it a midnight purple.....unless you got any other ideas for the paint

Drama you are like god

Comment

• yes exactly, I have a week alone to myself and no cool friends so I can't have parties, so I'm going to go pick out a couple of kits tomorrow, lookin to do some customization

Comment

Working...
                                X