This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahahahah.

OMG its just got SO cold over by my cube. Like seriously VERY cold.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I got a little heater under the desk in the lobby... Keeps me warm at night.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Lucky, I just checked the thermostat its 64 in here...
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Its fucking cold outside though....

Comment

• damn its already august annnddd

kielan is somewhat low.

jeremys fucking dumped.

that one kid still hasnt got rid of his jetta (sorry dont know your name)

drama still doesnt have a 240 yet.

and i still have my POS.

Comment

• You forgot me

Comment

• You must be kidding... Justin, Jeremy sent me pics. I am lower than he is... And I am not somewhat low.. I scrape my stock muffler everywhere, and I can't even fit my phone under my car, I am almost tucking rim in the rear.. I have 2.5 inches of clearance, from subframe to ground, my cat to the ground is even lower.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                  damn its already august annnddd

kielan is somewhat low.

jeremys fucking dumped.

that one kid still hasnt got rid of his jetta (sorry dont know your name)

drama still doesnt have a 240 yet.

and i still have my POS.
                  mario
                  Originally posted by TheNeek
                  BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    You must be kidding... Justin, Jeremy sent me pics. I am lower than he is... And I am not somewhat low.. I scrape my stock muffler everywhere, and I can't even fit my phone under my car, I am almost tucking rim in the rear.. I have 2.5 inches of clearance, from subframe to ground, my cat to the ground is even lower.
                    that will change. i have soooooooo much more room to spin down. i just took it out and scraped my exhaust on a manhole

Comment

• I believe he is referring to Andrew.. But whatever that was still funny hahahah.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah but your exhaust was literally already like 3 inches off the ground..
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I need to know what your opinions are for an exhaust on the new civic should be...

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                            I believe he is referring to Andrew.. But whatever that was still funny hahahah.
                            yea i know but mario is trying to get rid of his to. one guy asked for pictures and mario sent him some and the guy just goes " LOL nevermind"
                            Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                            Yeah but your exhaust was literally already like 3 inches off the ground..
                            yeah shit sucks i might have my friend make me a exhaust higher up

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                              that will change. i have soooooooo much more room to spin down. i just took it out and scraped my exhaust on a manhole
                              The pissing match shall begin tonight...

Wait, I thought Mario sold the pile of shit to that idiot kid?

Ox, what kind of exhaust were you thinking?
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                You forgot me
                                well how is your car situation going? everytime i check the RT i see you talking about how much you **** your job lol

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                                You must be kidding... Justin, Jeremy sent me pics. I am lower than he is... And I am not somewhat low.. I scrape my stock muffler everywhere, and I can't even fit my phone under my car, I am almost tucking rim in the rear.. I have 2.5 inches of clearance, from subframe to ground, my cat to the ground is even lower.
                                lol, ok. he probably sent you the pics from last night and he told me thats not as low as it goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X