X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Softer = more travel, harder = less travel, harder will the ride stiff, softer will absorb the bumps more. What kind of bouncy are we talking about?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• like im driving down the street and feel like i should of wore a flannel shirt and dickies and have my seat all the way back type bouncy
      Originally posted by TheNeek
      BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• If its bouncey, almost float like bounces, then the spring/shock rate is too soft, if its small, hard bounces over tiny bumps or imperfections in the road, but only bounces one, then its too stiff, so you'd want softer....
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
          like im driving down the street and feel like i should of wore a flannel shirt and dickies and have my seat all the way back type bouncy

You want stiffer.

Comment

• Yeah you need to have it a lot stiffer, that's what my car rides like haha.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              If its bouncey, almost float like bounces, then the spring/shock rate is too soft, if its small, hard bounces over tiny bumps or imperfections in the road, but only bounces one, then its too stiff, so you'd want softer....
              maybe i smoke crack ill brb for a test drive i finished at 1 last night so i coud be dreaming
              Originally posted by TheNeek
              BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

• I was going to bump that enkie92 thread again haha.... just keep bumpin it all night long...

But then you'll get all umad on me right K

Comment

• I was like wtf? This thread has been here for like 2 hours and it has 3 bumps already, people know its there ace, bumping it 4876294620 times isn't going to make people want them more..
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• But you want them right?

If I bump it will you get more of an urge to buy them?

Comment

• Nah I don't want them any more, read like a page or 2 back, and you will see what I said.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• All I found was your bushes are fucked and you want 15"s... cbf looking any further bach haha

Comment

• Lol, then it was right in front of you, it was a small conversation with Ben in there.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Im not going back. Its in the past. Its over, gone. To be no more.

Comment

Working...
                                X