This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    The violence part was stupid, the actual gathering I understand, and regardless of how you feel about Joe being fired, the gathering was fine, until people decided to be violent.

And last I checked you Canadians do much worse to your cities, when you lose a hockey game.
    for sure gathering to talk about what happened is fine, but I have no tolerance for violence for no reason.

Haha yeahhh . atleast we went out and clean up afterwards. Still really stupid.

Comment

The violence part was stupid, the actual gathering I understand, and regardless of how you feel about Joe being fired, the gathering was fine, until people decided to be violent.

And last I checked you Canadians do much worse to your cities, when you lose a hockey game.
      face.

1 thing im confused about is were they happy joepa was fired or outraged?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• They're defending him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
          for sure gathering to talk about what happened is fine, but I have no tolerance for violence for no reason.

Haha yeahhh . atleast we went out and clean up afterwards. Still really stupid.
          We did clean up... Don't talk about shit you don't know, there were only 100-200 people in the crowd of over 5000 acting in such a way. There were far more people there who were against rioting and trying to stop it, than those who were rioting.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          face.

1 thing im confused about is were they happy joepa was fired or outraged?
          Outraged.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Burn down the school!!!!

Comment

We did clean up... Don't talk about shit you don't know, there were only 100-200 people in the crowd of over 5000 acting in such a way. There were far more people there who were against rioting and trying to stop it, than those who were rioting.

Outraged.
              When was I talking shit? I was agreeing that the violence was stupid?
              Did they catch all the people who were being violent?

Comment

• I'll just leave this post here for no reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  They're defending him.
                  i dont want to live in this world anymore.

if his heir to the football throne was raping kids joepa at the very least knew about it and not only let it happen but covered it up.

my opinion is that he was doing the same shit, john madden has been on his ass for years about it.

but im probably beating a dead horse though

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Seriously. If by telling the athletic commission our whoever he told got nowhere he should have told the police. Pedophiles should be treated as murder 1 imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                      When was I talking shit? I was agreeing that the violence was stupid?
                      Did they catch all the people who were being violent?
                      Talking about cleaning up.

I think there were a few arrests, it's a riot dude, there is no way they would have got everyone.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      i dont want to live in this world anymore.

if his heir to the football throne was raping kids joepa at the very least knew about it and not only let it happen but covered it up.

my opinion is that he was doing the same shit, john madden has been on his ass for years about it.

but im probably beating a dead horse though
                      He didn't cover it up, he did what he was legally obligated to do. THAT SAID, I agree that he should have been fired, he should have pressed the issue, he should have gone out and done more. But he didn't and that is where the problem lies. But don't say he covered it up.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                        Kielan Prince, photojournalist.
                        KIELAN PRINCE HERE, AT THE FIRST BREAK OUT OF...

OH MY GOD... OH MY GOD THEY'RE COMING THIS WAY. THEY'RE, THEY'RE... THEY'RE WHITE AS... CREAMER, AND THEY SMELL LIKE... IS THAT SUGAR?

AH, GET AWAY FROM ME! IT'S WARM AND BROWN, BUT FILLING... UGH... MUST RUN...

OH MY GAAWWWWW---

-FRAPPES-
                        T h e O u t b r e a k

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Fucking LOL.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• If an older woman going after younger boys is a cougar, then an older man going after younger boys is a Nittany Lion. Right?

Comment

Talking about cleaning up.

I think there were a few arrests, it's a riot dude, there is no way they would have got everyone.
                              Ah. I was referring solely to our riot for the clean up bit.

Very true, atleast some were arrested.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                KIELAN PRINCE HERE, AT THE FIRST BREAK OUT OF...

OH MY GOD... OH MY GOD THEY'RE COMING THIS WAY. THEY'RE, THEY'RE... THEY'RE WHITE AS... CREAMER, AND THEY SMELL LIKE... IS THAT SUGAR?

AH, GET AWAY FROM ME! IT'S WARM AND BROWN, BUT FILLING... UGH... MUST RUN...

OH MY GAAWWWWW---

-FRAPPES-
                                T h e O u t b r e a k

Comment

Working...
                                X